The WORST movie I have EVER seen

CTO

The Mist

Unbelievably bad, towards the end I just got up and left, only to wait 5 more minutes outside as the crap continued.

The only explanation I have is the movie is a joke, and the joke is it's better not to believe in god than to believe in god.

Anyone except small children and animal who had ANYTHING to do with the movie deserve to be hung drawn badly and quartered.

I want my money back!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the story now. I've got the feeling I've seen the movie as well, or parts of it so it must have been on a plane somewhere. Couldn't have been too good.

For my money the best Stephen King short story was "The Long Walk" where the prize for a walking event is anything you want and anyone who drops out is shot.

Sorry, just checked the date, haven't been on an international flight since it was released.

Was it a Stephen King story? That explains the obvious big budget and tier 2 cast. It was well made, script was SHIT.

Seriously you walk away feeling almost depressed if your not laughing at the ridiculousness of the movie, but gain nothing from it. May as well take a "downer" drug as watch the movie.

The lead male actor had an interesting appearance. He looked at times like the French actor in Tarzan, at other times like Tom Hanks.

Archived