turned over by a Laos girl

cheekyboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have sent more messages but no replies .

i told her that if no explanations then the sinsot and house is down the swanee .

the phone rings so its ok . she has 2 phones ,same story .

i put it down to the monthly amount going down because of the exchange rate to the pound ,she is niggled about the smaller amount. plus her pa is chasing her for 60,000bahts, he borrowed to pay for her hospital bill in a bike accident.theres friction about that .

she was riding pillion on her mates bike when she drove out at a T section without checking for oncoming traffic and they were splattered .

4 days in a coma and leg had to have plates and screws to get it back in 1 piece.

i met her in soi4 when she was doing some s/t to pay the rent but she wasnt too regular there ,hence my suspicions about a longtime .

my suspicions also about calls i made on friday nights . evenings on fridays strange conversations and long times to answer the phone and many times she was on the toilet when i rang her !.i got the impression that she grabbed the phone and went in the toilet. occasionally when we conversed she was 'talking to the gallery' like there was someone there ,you get the feeling she wasnt alone .

• 3 weeks later...

i think they would be ahead on that idea ,dont think they would fall for it . they gas to each other about all the tricks .it would have to be a behind the scenes kinda deal offered by some phone company employee .the dicks can get lists of phonecalls on a number if you are willing to pay for it . but i never heard of a list of GPS co-ords as yet being offered for a fee ...

AccuTracking software turns your Motorola iDEN cell phones, RIM BlackBerry phones, Windows Mobile phones, Android phones carried by Nextel, Boost Mobile, AT&T(Cingular), T-Mobile, SouthernLINC or Telus MIKE (Canada) into a GPS tracking device. The AccuTracking online GPS cell phone tracking service lets you see real-time locations, speed, and headings of your children/family members or cars/vehicles, and receive email or SMS alerts when they move across the designated areas or exceeds speed limit. AccuTracking is your ultimate low cost real-time vehicle locator, child locator :devil:

Archived