turned over by a Laos girl

cheekyboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in the old days we didn't care, the whores earned their money, there was less bullshit and better service. You enjoyed the time, then left. The "relationship" or business transaction began when you arrived, and ended when you left. Oh how I miss those days...before guys were proud of over paying to promote good will...

Hi,

"There is no girl out there that you can trust 100% not to cheat on you."

Funny reading that on a board like this. I wonder how many of the guys on this board cheat on their spouses / girlfriends :)

Not accusing anyone, none of my business whether or not someone cheats, just thought that comment funny.

Sanuk!

Not me don't have either :smirk:

to give you an update when i confronted her with all the facts about her doing boombooms with unknown gents she is in total denial .

a barefaced liar in fact .

she was giving me all this guff about 'never go back to that life of shaging around with men' 'could never consider it as i am a clean girl now who has finished with all that and i need to get married and build a house back home'bla bla bla .

but all the times when the phone was off went unexplained by my sweetie ,its as if it never happened in her mind . well she was caught out by her phone answerings in the hawng nam too mut ,so i guess she is angry at being exposed .

so its a bad loss of face for her to be caught in the act with unknown bonkers .

and now the shutters going down on the money must have irritated her badly .

i think there must have been an accomplice in the background as her phone texts were too good and followed the english contractions model, ie b4 for before and b'coz and U , so there must have been a brit guy doing her messages ,presumably he was getting a freebie or a discount as her fuk buddy ,and allowed the phone to stay on whilst bonking and then she ran into the hawng nam to take the calls but it was too often and gave her away and shafted her in the end .

phew a close call .its a jungle out there !

strange contradiction here on the phone off times.

most times when she was bonking the phone was off .but when the phone was left on and she took the calls in the hawng nam this was a regular oneoff.

why not be consistent on the phone off times when bonking ?as it gave her away in the end .weird

Archived