Friday Sept 25th?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came home to find the rain had blown in hard from the south, flooding an upstairs bedroom so much that water soaked through the ceiling and was dripping into the living room! Good thing I caught it before the plasterboard ceiling collapsed and I got stuck with the bill for repairing it. :p

This is supposed to be the rainy season, but the thunderstorms we are having are worse and more frequent than in previous years. Don't know if it's global warming or a replay of Noah's flood.

DC,

Sounds like an afternoon at the Silver Dollar could be on the cards for Monday, I will give you a call tomorrow!

Argghhhh

been delayed by 1 week

Woke this morning.... all ready to jump in the truck....when..."She who must be obeyed"...declares she is not well and we can go next week...farrrkkkk

So, are you still in town for another week??

I've spoken with H_H and he's still around.... I guess you two could have a "Practice Session" tomorrow...LOL

I'm on the loose when I hit town...wife stays with her cousin...I don't...Cousins hubby is from the South....Not partial to Roast Pork Rolls....or Booze

Now....you know me...I can prolly go a couple of days without a Roll.....

BUT...

The "Other" is unthinkable

Cheers DC

Archived