Police Stun Gun Pregnant Mom - US

unit731

OH...hauling ass through a school zone ain't chicken shit stuff, IMO. Maybe not a serious as DUI or felong escape, but...

The street isn't a place to try a case; sure, initial converstation/debate with an officer is okay; but once he writes the ticket, save it for court.

HH

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH...[color:red]hauling ass through a school zone ain't chicken shit stuff[/color], IMO. Maybe not a serious as DUI or felong escape, but...

The street isn't a place to try a case; sure, initial converstation/debate with an officer is okay; but once he writes the ticket, save it for court.

HH

She was going 30 miles an hour, not exactly a speed demon.

Where I live, the posted speed limit on one street is 25, 30, 35 and 40. If a person thinks the street is 40 mph and is doing 45 mph, their arse is cooked. They might lose their liscense. By the way, their are no school crossings on that street.

Would going 45 in a 25 mph zone warrant 3, possibly 4 cops and 3 - 4 taser hits?

As I said before, there was no reason why this pregnant Black woman was tasered. The cops got cameras on their dashboard and personal cameras for collecting data.

In my opinion, the cops viewed her as a shithead and went at her as if she was a shithead.

How easy it is to justify doing something wrong to somebody by labeling a person a shithead or some other derogatory statement.

Guest lazyphil

me and a mate got a lecture from a retired cop on highway 50 in nevada (lonliest highway in america i heard?), at a layby he spoke and said we were hauling ass and should lay off the gas.......miles later we saw him pulled up by the police......we had a chuckle!!

Different protocols/procedures for different jurisdictions.

HH

This is true. There is no one set of "what you do when..." book in the US.

And I guess I find it funny that the number of people here are raising hell but seem to not notice that at the least in the US, these guys are being asked to explain them selves. In LOS, the cops can do just about anything to you and get away with it... forever.

Yeah, but if it is a city like San Jose California, they will be asked why they shot an unarmed older lady through a screen door, 30 feet away, be found justified in making the kill, and will continue to suck the tax payers dry and do it all again later...Yes we question cops who fuck up (sometimes) but for the most part they get away with their bullshit.

Archived