The BTS is shutdown.

zen4dummies

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Skytrain should be shutdown! It is a tool of the evil urban elite who have jobs and actually go to work every day to earn their own living. Fascist unred scum. :susel:;)

Or 'evil urban elites' that go to school or go to get to get a haircut or go to find a good cigar shop.

I found out that the BTS was closed this morning when my gf's daughter attempted to take it to school at 7am. It is a private school (hope the red scum don't find out) and started the regular term Monday. She had to take a motocycle-taxi. The bright spot was that the motorway that ends near the Ploen Chit BTS had no cops present so MCTaxis can go through without a ticket and she could get there on time. GF was very angry as were a lot of people that I dealt with today.

We took a taxi home this evening (I was looking for a good cigar shop) and the driver gave the GF a spiel that seemed somewhat angry. She told me later that he was a redshirt and he gave her some very good information (don't let this get around):

1. Over 200 police have been killed and the news media has kept this under wraps.

2. The police and army have gone to the redshirt bunkers and begged for rice, food and water.

3. Other things that were as good as the information above. Rumors aplenty.

I live about 500 meters from the Ploen Chit BTS and just heard a hell of an explosion. I have heard a few of these since last Friday. Bigger than an M80. Maybe they have artillery simulators in addition to their M79s?

zen

Archived