World Cup 2010

BadaBing

The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning, "It’s so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling, and facing the impossible" said Jamal Omboto, aged 6.

Great :rotl::rotl::rotl: :bangit:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning, "It’s so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling, and facing the impossible" said Jamal Omboto, aged 6.

Were the players were visiting their illicit children???

Next round to 8 I'm guessing --

1 - Uruguay

2 - Ghana

3 - England

4 - Argentina

5 - Holland

6 - Brazil

7 - Japan

8 - Spain

...... I for one don't think Oranje have much of a crack of getting past Brazil despite being a good side.

I bet before the whole tournament started on Argentina to win, so I'm staying with my $.

Cheers

the_numbers

Ghana eliminates US

...Life on the World Cup edge came to an exhausting and crushing end against a familiar foe Saturday night, when Ghanaâ€â€led by Asamoah Gyan’s goal 3 minutes into overtimeâ€â€posted a 2-1 victory that ended a thrilling yet futile tournament for the United States...

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/news/gyan-puts-ghana-into-wcup-quarters-over-us-2-1--fbintl_ap-wcup-us-ghana.html

Archived