World Cup 2010

BadaBing

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually the German team is hated by a lot of westerners but I have heard many people say its hard to dislike this German side and I'm the same. I have to admit to an American prejudice against most things German (history) unfair to the Germans but its how it is. I have heard some of my Brit friends on the Arsenal forums say its hard to dislike the German side as well.

In The Jungle (The Lion Sleeps Tonight)

To the tune of the The Tokens ‘In the Jungle (The Lion Sleeps Tonight)’

“In the jungle,

the South African jungle,

3 Lions sleep tonight,

Cos in the morning,

the early morning,

...they have to catch a flight.

Chorus: No win away, no win away, no win away, no win away.........................."

The animosity is fading but is still out there.

HB P.S.: What did the guys at Real smoke' date=' before they let a giant like Robben go. Great Player and even better guy. Love to see him play.[/quote']

And the Chelsea management....he was class for us....though he did suffer a lot of injuries so I suppose thats the reason why....

Usually the German team is hated by a lot of westerners but I have heard many people say its hard to dislike this German side and I'm the same. I have to admit to an American prejudice against most things German (history) unfair to the Germans but its how it is. I have heard some of my Brit friends on the Arsenal forums say its hard to dislike the German side as well.

True, my grand-father will never say a good word about the "nazis" but then he did fight against them in the war. The younger generation are a bit more tolerant (except football when they play England)

Now the French on the other hand.....

...from a guy who supports a club with a girl's name. :nahnah: :grinyes:

Hey Chelseafan, I heard your lot are going after Torres. Willing to spend 70 mil gdp allegedly.

Congrats to the Dutch team and members on here.

Archived