Why She Should Swallow

bust

One tablespoon of semen has approximately 20 calories. Semen also contains zinc and calcium which helps prevent tooth decay.

One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. The protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in one egg white. Also, women physically exposed to semen are less likely to suffer from depression. The ingesting of it is called 'spermophagia'. Studies suggest that seminal plasma both prevents and fights cancer, particularly breast cancer.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can recall 2, especially...since no inducement on my part was suggested. Was a pleasant surprise.

Quite a few others have been willing to give it a try, but (as noted above)broke land speed records to the bathroom to spit/rinseout. 555555555555555555

Anybody else notice that in the last 10 years, more bargirls will "smoke" than 20 years ago? (I'd guess that at least 90% will do it now.) I think we all owe Billl Clinton some credit for this. :content:

HH

Archived