Does she love me or not?

soongmak

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
I'd go with that, it also covers family commitments, as getting along with the family is a key to any successful marriage I'd say.

Soon married for 7 years now, a new kid on the way, blizz all the way untill my wife said her mother were moving inn for three to nine months helping her with the newborn. I'll think I will find out if your claim holds water. The old lady doens't speak one word in English, just stare at me the whole freaking time. Well still a few months away.

I'd go with that' date=' it also covers family commitments, as getting along with the family is a key to any successful marriage I'd say.[/quote']

Soon married for 7 years now, a new kid on the way, blizz all the way untill my wife said her mother were moving inn for three to nine months helping her with the newborn. I'll think I will find out if your claim holds water. The old lady doens't speak one word in English, just stare at me the whole freaking time. Well still a few months away.

Maybe she is thinking, why does this dumb cnut not make a move on me, as it is common practice in the village :beer:

..."Does she love me or not?...

I thought that in most cases that question could usually be easily answered by a simple measurement in centimeters or inches.

NO...not the length of _that_...but the thickness of your wallet. :surprised:

Archived