Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

you are lucky that there are not many Chinese-Germans stealing business and government secrets and passing them on to the Chinese government. Do German companies with a presence in China complain about the roadblocks built into trying to run a foreign business in China, including having to disclose all business secrets, which the Chinese can then copy for their own businesses? The Chinese are not very innovative, so I'm not keen on turning over intellectual property to them, either by doing business in China or having it stolen.

Do German companies with a presence in China complain about the roadblocks built into trying to run a foreign business in China, including having to disclose all business secrets, which the Chinese can then copy for their own businesses?

Queen Angela is over there right now to complain about this and other. Further the Chinese are crazy buying German middle size companies to conquer their know how . I am seriously pleased about the Donald bringing this up in kind of bulldozer attitude because the Chinese won´t do anything otherwise. It is different in politics, they do not accept superiors any more.

The Chinese are not very innovative,

Another aspect that has to be watched. Mid term they shall become the leaders in electric mobility and some other growing hitec areas. They are many and they have dedication.

cavanami[/b]']

Trump will win in the 2020 election...and the Singapore meeting will happen...

Any further comment is superfluous

And comment I will....

Cavanami :: Trump cancels summit - and just in case you shriek 'Fake News' here's a link to the about 99,200,000 results that Google has on this 'I told you so' event.

Jeez - if I were from one of the states of the United America that voted in Trump, I'd be ashamed.

What with the majority of American Media calling Trump and his gang Criminals, there's one foot over the edge of the precipice and the US depends now on the balance of a Moron Blowhard.

wait for it...

wfGwkNa.jpg

>Jeez - if I were from one of the states of the United America that voted in Trump, I'd be ashamed.

>What with the majority of American Media calling Trump and his gang Criminals, there's one foot over the edge of the precipice >and the US depends now on the balance of a Moron Blowhard.

Links?

or more of your fantasies....

>Cavanami :: Trump cancels summit - and just in case you shriek 'Fake News' here's a link to the about 99,200,000 >results that Google has on this 'I told you so' event...

Of course he cancelled the summit, as he should have!

President Trump will no kow tow to ricket man....WTF, get back on your meds!!!