Jump to content
TroyinEwa/Perv

Usa Thread

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Coss said:

 

If the Dems were trying to overturn the 2016 election, they would be doing so, you know, saying "we wanna recount, we wanna Hilary, we wanna Judicial review of the results".

They are not doing this. The House of Representatives approved articles of impeachment on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress by Donald Trump. 

 

If the Dems thought they could have overturned the results by a recount, they definitely would have tried. But they didn't ... and it is far too late to try that now. Impeachment is the only thing they could come up with. Everything you see going on now is an attempt by the Dems to turn enough voters against the Donald so they won't vote for his this year. They've known all a long he won't be convicted.

 

And now for something completely non-political!

 

hooters-pattaya-3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will enough Republicans break ranks to vote for conviction? No. Will an acquittal be automatically construed as a win for Trump? No. Not if he wins but a larger than assumed number of Republicans break ranks. The Republicans in the Senate are not too differently than the Roman senate in the days of Julius Caesar. Caesar had a hard core group of the Roman population when he assumed emperor like  powers. It is estimated that most of the populace feared him, a minority loved him like he was a demigod.  Not too different than the US now. Caesar was bestowed with honors no other was....out of fear and to win his favor. Same with Trump. They were looking for their one chance to knock him and the current Republicans in the senate are no different. They know the longer Trump is there, the worse their brand, the Republican brand, is going to get worse. 

I was on Tinder in LA over the holidays and I saw the same thing a former coworker and Republican saw when he was on Tinder in New Orleans. A lot of women in their profile said if you are a Trump supporter swipe left, don't bother. Sometimes it was coded as 'Republican' or 'conservative' but they meant Trump. There were a few articles about young Republican staffers in DC finding it hard to date because once the girl found out they were Republican they were ruled out. 

Men will pretty much bang anything but a lot of men won't even date a hot girl on Tinder who says she is a Trump supporter. I've found myself doing that. I recall my immediate reaction when I came across a profile and it said "I'm a proud supporter of our President". Coded speech for Trump and I'm sure that same message wasn't there for Obama. Girl was hot, but I didn't bother because I made assumptions on what her personality might be. I was probably wrong but why chance it I thought. 

The ONLY reason why the Trump supporting senators want to end this quickly is because the longer it goes, the more likely a smoking gun will come out. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/romney-says-bolton-revelations-make-it-increasingly-likely-senate-will-call-witnesses-155904850.html

Romney says Bolton revelations make it 'increasingly likely' Senate will call witnesses

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am waiting for Dr Corsi or the freak in the leather jacket to explain why Bolton is and has always been an idiot . I did actually think so myself but I seem to have been wrong . This is now really bad for Don Donald , something seems to have changed .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

RIP Kobe Bryant, his daughter and those who also died in that helicopter crash.

I had heard of this man, and now from the coverage it appears he was putting a lot back into the sport and the community, so yes, a good one, RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, Flashermac said:

If the Dems thought they could have overturned the results by a recount, they definitely would have tried. But they didn't ... and it is far too late to try that now.

Quite, my point exactly, and yet Trump's defence team is trying real hard, to make the case that this is what the Dems are actually doing ...
 

7 hours ago, Flashermac said:

Impeachment is the only thing they could come up with. Everything you see going on now is an attempt by the Dems to turn enough voters against the Donald so they won't vote for his this year. They've known all a long he won't be convicted.

So if I read you correctly, if someone is caught at the murder scene, standing over the dead body muttering, "See? That'll learn you, I killed you",  he shouldn't be prosecuted, because some of the opinion is, he would not be convicted?

Why not have the trial and see what the verdict is?

And now we have the Bolton information, I'm putting money on conviction and removal, not a certainty, but then, not impossible.

As soon as the polls move, the GOP senators will move, 2 or 3 at first, then a stampede.

Much more entertaining than BatMan, and at a similar level of intellectual rigour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Men will pretty much bang anything but a lot of men won't even date a hot girl on Tinder who says she is a Trump supporter. I've found myself doing that. I recall my immediate reaction when I came across a profile and it said "I'm a proud supporter of our President". Coded speech for Trump and I'm sure that same message wasn't there for Obama. Girl was hot, but I didn't bother because I made assumptions on what her personality might be. I was probably wrong but why chance it I thought. 

Tinder? you minx.

"Girl was hot, "  now how do you know that wasn't me, 55555555555, picture a fat man in budgie smugglers.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

I am waiting for Dr Corsi or the freak in the leather jacket to explain why Bolton is and has always been an idiot . I did actually think so myself but I seem to have been wrong . This is now really bad for Don Donald , something seems to have changed .

Bubi, Cav will be along in a minute, after he buys a new phone/tablet/T.V. - having just shot the latest one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Flashermac said:

And now for something completely non-political!

and

 

3eda6da414129e8cd251b0dec9b86ee2--girls-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...