Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

And Another from Fox, because anything Fox News says is the honest golden Cavanami Truth:

FACT CHECK: Trump overstates crowd size at inaugural

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump's speech Saturday at the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency turned into the latest battle in, as he put it, his "running war with the media."

He had two central complaints: that the media misrepresented the size of the crowd at his inauguration and that it was incorrectly reported a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. was removed from the Oval Office. A look at those assertions:

TRUMP: "I made a speech. I looked out. The field was — it looked like a million, a million and a half people."

The president went on to say that one network "said we drew 250,000 people. Now that's not bad. But it's a lie."

He then claimed that were 250,000 right by the stage and the "rest of the, you know, 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed."

"So we caught them," said Trump. "And we caught them in a beauty. And I think they're going to pay a big price."

THE FACTS: Trump is wrong. Photos of the National Mall from his inauguration make clear that the crowd did not extend to the Washington Monument.

Large swaths of empty space are visible on the Mall. Thin crowds and partially empty bleachers also dotted the inaugural parade route. Hotels across the District of Columbia reported vacancies, a rarity for an event as large as a presidential inauguration...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/21/fact-check-trump-overstates-crowd-size-at-inaugural.html

Truth, from Fox.

Jeez, these Fox people, are more fun than Cavanami.

They're now in full pit-bull attack mode, against Mueller.

And they're now saying that the FBI are the secret police.

My understanding is that the Trumps wanted a secret police force, but have yet to actually get one, despite Kushner's efforts with the BlackWater bloke...

And Another from Fox, because anything Fox says is the honest golden Cavanami Truth:

Mueller's alleged Deutsche Bank subpoena very dangerous for Trump: Judge Napolitano

Judge Andrew Napolitano said U.S. special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election, reportedly subpoenaing Deutsche Bank is dangerous for President Donald Trump.

Mueller has asked Germany’s largest bank for data on accounts held by President Trump and his family, according to Reuters .

“Deutsche Bank was his go-to lender in the years that he was developing real estate in New York City.

This is an area that the president profoundly did not want to be investigated.

In fact, the president publically said to … Bob Mueller ‘stay away from my personal finances, my family finances and my corporations finances,’†Judge Napolitano told FOX Business’ Stuart Varney on “Varney & Co.â€

Judge Napolitano added that if there is any involvement between the Trump family, President Trump, the Trump organization, the campaign and the Russians, especially if it’s monetary, that could be “very dangerous for the president.â€

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/12/05/muellers-alleged-deutsche-bank-subpoena-very-dangerous-for-trump-judge-napolitano.html

It's Fox, it's the Truth.

I worry about what may happen if Moore does win on Tuesday...

Black officials say they don't want Trump 'to tell us what civil rights means in Mississippi'

The head of the NAACP and two black congressmen, including prominent civil rights leader John Lewis, say they were not present for Saturday's opening of the nation's newest civil rights museum because President Donald Trump was there.

“We take this stand out of respect for our heroes and ancestors who, often at the cost of their lives, paved the way for the ending of segregation and racial discrimination in Mississippi,†NAACP President Derrick Johnson said in a statement Saturday.

“We honor that legacy by speaking truth to power and calling out this administration’s divisive policies and its pullback from civil rights enforcement.â€

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-visit-mississippi-civil-rights-museum-opening-leads/story?id=51688233

Some insight:

“I don’t believe a word they say about him,†J.W. Poore, a 77-year-old retired home builder and Republican, said outside a Lowe’s Home Improvement store in the Birmingham area.

“The Democrats have been against us all the way. They don’t accept the president, they don’t accept nobody.â€

He said people outside of Alabama “have no right to judge us.â€

The vivid contrast between the two candidates — Moore, 70, with his apocalyptic warnings about Muslims and gay rights, against Jones, a low-key 63-year-old lawyer best known as for prosecuting Ku Klux Klan members who planned the 1963 bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham — has put in sharp relief the idea that the results could speak volumes about Alabama to the rest of the country — and to itself.

worth a read - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bitter-senate-race-tests-alabamas-image-in-the-country--and-at-home/2017/12/09/314a63de-db7d-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html?utm_term=.4be0cc18285c