Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

He is casting the men and women of the Federal Bureau of Investigation as unreliable, if not worse, just as he has previously done with C.I.A. agents, federal judges, scientists, Congressional Budget Office analysts and journalists, among others. The president wants to undercut just about anybody who is an independent source of information.

It’s a classic tactic of autocrats, as people who have spent time in modern Russia, China or Venezuela can tell you. “The attacks on institutions that check his power continue,†the political scientist Brendan Nyhan wrote this weekend. “What would you say if you saw it in another country?â€

Oh and on Flynn, Trump says Flynn did nothing wrong or illegal. Then he says Hillary did the same thing. So he's exonerating Hillary?

Dumb ass.

The dumb ass is the FBI that absolved Clinton of wrong doing but goes after Flynn.

Wrong is wrong! Two standards of justice? only if it involves the Clintons!!

• Like 1

Apples and Oranges, even though I don't support Hilary, she was not under investigation nor under oath, and do you have proof that her responses to the FBI were lies? show me the proof, not just , Trump says so... Flynn is/was under investigation and has pled guilty, that mean he has said "I did it" that is true, he has admitted it. Trump may not like it, but it is fact.

Cavanami, just because Trump says something doesn't make it true, but if you think everything Trump says is true, then he's admitted to obstructing Justice.

Tick Tock

Apples and Oranges, even though I don't support Hilary, she was not under investigation nor under oath, and do you have proof that her responses to the FBI were lies? show me the proof, not just , Trump says so... Flynn is/was under investigation and has pled guilty, that mean he has said "I did it" that is true, he has admitted it. Trump may not like it, but it is fact.

Cavanami, just because Trump says something doesn't make it true, but if you think everything Trump says is true, then he's admitted to obstructing Justice.

Tick Tock

Hillary lying....too easy...

Tick Tock

....more of Hillary lying....A letter signed by two House committee chairmen says that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton may have broken the law and lied under oath when testifying before Congress. The letter says that Clinton may have perjured herself on four separate occasions.