Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Problem is she already lies in the first minute of the video. She claims the girls are forced to sleep with over 40 men a night! That is impossible. A night is only 8 hours. Even in 24 hours sleeping, forced or not, with 40 men is impossible. Let alone every day.

So this whole video starts of with a lie.

W

Waerth, what you have to remember, is that, if you can post something that is pro Trump, or anti Trump's enemies, then that, in and of itself, makes it true.

• Like 1

The following is fiction, or not... OK the MacDs references are made up, but the rest is attributed at the end.

"Reason I canceled my cheeseburger from MacDs is that the Obama Administration has hidden people in MacDs and actually having sold perhaps the best cheeseburger ever and finest fries in America for years only to give me a bad one by an off Obama worker for dinner. Bad deal. Wanted me to eat it-NO!"

"And I know more about wedges than any human being that's ever lived, but I'll let you know." Fries.

President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday that the first of "a lot, more than ever before, the best most beautiful cheeseburgers have been sold to Sweden" -- proudly touting the "biggest food ever" sale of American food to the NATO ally during a news conference with the Swedish Bikini Team.

swedish-bikini-team.jpg

"I've eaten the best fishburgers more than any president in history. I know, I mean I actually read it because I've never read a full page — it's actually a full page article."

"If we don't make a fair deal for this country, a Trump deal, then we're not going to have —t hen we're going to have a — I will terminate." What?

"They've done more for me than they ever have for any American president." Fishburgers.

"This should not have been a problem left on my desk, but it is, and I get things solved. And one way or the other, that problem is going to be solved." Referring to off cheeseburgers.

"I have a great relationship with him, as you know I have a great relationship with Prime Minister Abe of Japan and I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un of North Korea." Obama.

"I don't want to comment on it — I don't want to comment, I'm not saying I have or I haven't." On shithole-gate.

"Sure, you see that a lot with me and then all of a sudden somebody's my best friend. I could give you 20 examples. You give me 30. I'm a very flexible person." On Stormy Daniels.

"Unless it's somebody that didn't love our country, and the Democrats love our country. We have different views but the Democrats love our country." On allowing democrats from other countries to immigrate to the USA.

"You know, we make a good deal on NAFTA, say I'm going to take a small percentage of that money and some of it's going to go toward the wall. Guess what? Mexico's paying."

"You go 32 feet up and you don't know who's over here. You're here, you've got the wall and there's some other people here." On how walls work.

"If I'm standing here, I want to be able to see 200 yards out. I want to be able to see, I don't want to have a piece of concrete that I can't see." How walls could work.

And again "I don't want to have a piece of concrete that I can't see" Invisible concrete, obviously... "We have to have vision through the wall." "I'd like to be able to see three or four hundred yards instead of we're at a wall we have no idea who's on the other side. Does this make sense or am I just wasting my time?"

"Just -- and so -- so I was successful, successful, successful."

"I was always the best athlete, people don't know that."

"And then people say oh, is he a smart person? I'm smarter than all of them put together, but they can't admit it."

"I have many people that work for me who were far more important than Steve, right there."

"I don't know what the word permanent means, OK?"

"My son had a brief meeting based on the fact that he thought whatever he thought."

"There has never been, in the history -- in the history of an administration anybody that was more open than we were." Show us your tax records...

"When he announced the Hillary Clinton fiasco where she was guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty and then where they did the interview with no tape recorder, with no swearing in, with no this, with no that -- you know the story." No this and no that, 4 guilty, thats got to be incoherent...

"Our air-traffic control is from a different planet."

"I've knocked out ISIS and Syria and Iraq and all but -- and we're doing well in Afghanistan for the first time ever."

"You know what? I like him. I like him. I like them all."

Them all...

Based in a large part on Trump's own words in the transcript of the WSJ interview.

https://www.wsj.com/...rnal-1515715481

This is getting worse.

Trump reportedly interrupted intel briefing, to ask Korean American, “Where are you from?†He suggested the “pretty Korean lady,†who was talking about Pakistan, be reassigned to North Korea.

https://www.cnbc.com...-korea-nbc.html

https://www.theguard...tty-korean-lady

https://www.vox.com/...igence-briefing

"Where are you from?" the president asked, according to two officials with direct knowledge of the exchange.

New York, she replied. Trump was unsatisfied and asked again, the officials said.

Referring to the president's hometown, she offered that she, too, was from Manhattan.

But that's not what the president was after.

He wanted to know where "your people" are from, according to the officials, who spoke under condition of anonymity due to the nature of the internal discussions.

After the analyst revealed that her parents are Korean, Trump turned to an adviser in the room and seemed to suggest her ethnicity should determine her career path, asking why the “pretty Korean lady†isn’t negotiating with North Korea on his administration’s behalf, the officials said.

Place is falling apart.

Highly Competent White House Spends 22 Minutes Trying to Mute a Conference Call

Here are some reported highlights, none of which were attributed to anyone in particular:

Journalist: “This White House can’t even run a f*cking conference call. They don’t know how to mute their line.â€

Journalist: “Can’t this White House even run a press call?â€

White House staffer: “It’s the illegitimate media that doesn’t know how to conduct themselves. They can’t mute their f*cking phones.â€

Journalist: “This is Kim Jong Un calling for Donald Trump.â€

and so on......

https://gizmodo.com/highly-competent-white-house-spends-22-minutes-trying-t-1822040378?IR=T

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/white-house-iran-conference-call-trump-chaos-2018-1?r=US&IR=T

https://www.spin.com/2018/01/white-house-conference-call-unreal-disaster/

Problem is she already lies in the first minute of the video. She claims the girls are forced to sleep with over 40 men a night! That is impossible. A night is only 8 hours. Even in 24 hours sleeping, forced or not, with 40 men is impossible. Let alone every day.

So this whole video starts of with a lie.

W

Mr Waerth, do not trust fat women is what I keep on saying for decades. Apart from that: this piece comes from a website called TRUE NEWS, which rang a bell when I noticed. Unknown to me so far but a nice example where the Trump followers are digging for enlightenment.

• Like 1