Crappy night out!

Lusty

Apart from meeting a fellow boardy,last night was a total disaster!

I paid the barfine for one who done a runner after a couple of hours(I'll be dealing with this issue later) and as I write their is one in my bed who won't "smoke",won't fuck and won't let me see her naked(She doesn't mind watching telly and sleeping though.) and trying to get the towel off her is like trying to retrieve a bone off a hungary dog!

And very very shortly she is going to wonder why she isn't getting paid! :cussing:

.. and as I write their is one in my bed who won't "smoke",won't fuck and won't let me see her naked(She doesn't mind watching telly and sleeping though.) and trying to get the towel off her is like trying to retrieve a bone off a hungary dog!

:cussing:

You've even surpassed the GF experience. You're getting the WIFE experience. :beer:

Maybe 5% of the time this stuff happens. No play, no pay is quite acceptable...in fact, demanded. A lost barfine isn't much compared to the total cost of a trip, though the idea that some gal has just nicked ya does get ya pissed off. In the handful of cases I've encountered, I've usually been able to just kick em lose after about 20 minutes. The obvious signs are present.

My list of girlie phone numbers has come in handy once or twice. If some cunt wants to play games, I just pick up my phone and call a replacement. Speaking a bit of thai to the gal on the other end always results in the desired reaction from the pla dow...just tell her she's been replaced; another whore will arrive soon; get dressed and forget I ever met you. 55555555555 (Of course, no taxi fare either; she's already got her cut or advance to a quota when you paid the barfine.)

HH

Archived