Drawing A Line On The Map ....

gobbledonk

One of Stick's regular contributors claims that you just have to draw a line across a map of Thailand and exclude any woman from a province north of Bangkok - yep, including CM and CR. Excuse me while I quickly whip this out (my map that is !)....

Now, lets see:

- Pattaya/Phuket is out, for obvious reasons, and I have to rule Hua Hin out to be fair to all those girls who didnt make it that far.

- I also have to rule out the border provinces, on the basis that she may be of mixed Thai-Burmese/Cambo heritage - we cant have that, can we ?

- based on my time in Chumphon, that's about as far south as I'd want to go - whatever the politics further south, the necks just couldn't get any redder ...

- similarly, Trat Rayong might be about as far as I'd need to go on the other side of the Gulf of Thailand, and things start to get a bit close to the Cambo border anyway. Cambo women are great, but you wouldn't want to live with one, surely ?

So there you have it - simple, really. As long as I'm prepared to rule out the majority of women in Thailand, it should all be smooth sailing from here on. :stirthepo

(it goes without saying that the islands are out, populated as they are with whores from Isaan. Aaah, the irony - Thailand's most landlocked provinces providing the entertainment for their postcard-perfect island 'paradises').

* before ThaiHome or someone leaps on me from a great height, this is (mostly) tongue-in-cheek - anyone who goes to Patts looking for a wife (!) probably cant read anyway. I did get a chuckle over our mate's righteous assertion that you had to start with that line through the northern suburbs of Bangkok - I guess he assumed that he would be able to weed out the thousands of 'transplants' below his precious line. I saw women (ok, most of them were women..) working at Robinson's in Udon Thani who just didnt fit the LBFM physiognomy, but I guess this guy has infallible radar.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect that our friend would be happy with the Chinese-Thais, as long as they are tall and white and look like ladyboys-minus-the-tallywhacker and have college educations and earn at least as much as he does and drive a BMW and dont mind that he weighs 300 kilos.

(clearly, I may have been bottling up a little hostility here .... :grinyes: )

Why is it people seem focused on the pedigree or provenance of their partner? I can understand it when buying a dog or horse, or maybe a used car. Seems an odd thing to throw in the mix when considering a partner, friend, soul mate, fuck buddy, whatever.

Why is it people seem focused on the pedigree or provenance of their partner? I can understand it when buying a dog or horse, or maybe a used car. Seems an odd thing to throw in the mix when considering a partner, friend, soul mate, fuck buddy, whatever.

I dont know that 'fuck buddy' would be an issue for Stick's mate, but the others require careful consideration. As one of Stick's critics pointed out, read enough of the sob stories on his letters page and there is no way you would ever visit Thailand, much less want to live there, and a major element of that woe lies in 'poor choices', particularly when it comes to women from Isaan.

One of Stick's regular contributors claims that you just have to draw a line across a map of Thailand and exclude any woman from a province north of Bangkok - yep, including CM and CR. Excuse me while I quickly whip this out (my map that is !)....

Now, lets see:

Yes - but not men . . . . . .

Note he posted where to find Katoeys in Vientiane recently (And was quite accurate may I say)

Black Balls

Even more bizarre, is they are talking about prospective partners they haven’t even meet yet. :dunno:

Note to Gobble. As Flash said, a significant percentage of people in both Bangkok and Eastern Seaboard, including Rayong, are from Issan. Also in the eastern provinces of Sa Kaeo and Prachin Buri you will find most people are actually second or third generation removed from Issan, their parents/grandparent having moved there when the government opened that area for settlement back in the 60’s/70’s. They are not Khmer, but Lao as in Issan.

TH

Hi,

'Pedigree' is hardly an indication of a girl's character or whether or not she'll screw you over.

One of my ex-bosses got taken for about 7M Baht by his 'girlfriend' who was from a good family, had a good job/education and also - unbeknownst to him - a Thai boyfriend.

Sanuk!

Archived