What Happened Here The Last 4 Years?

elef

I piss on your dog and I fart in your general direction!

Interesting opinion CtDS, reminds me of Nervous Dog (the name not the opinion). Was it an example of brawling or do you have any deeper meaning that I dont understand you can define in a strategic plan? :susel:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting opinion CtDS, reminds me of Nervous Dog (the name not the opinion). Was it an example of brawling or do you have any deeper meaning that I dont understand you can define in a strategic plan? :susel:

That's why he has to pay double in most BKK Gogo Bars - except in those where "Golden Showers" are on the menu. cheerleader.gif

Hi,

(Just one small thing not only here but on many modern boards - why use Times New Roman?

Where do you see Times New Roman?

The fonts set for the board are (in order of preference): arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif

Edit: Okay, looks like the editor for writing posts is actually Times New Roman. Wonder where that is set?

Sanuk!

Hi,

Where do you see Times New Roman?

The fonts set for the board are (in order of preference): arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif

Edit: Okay, looks like the editor for writing posts is actually Times New Roman. Wonder where that is set?

Sanuk!

For VBulletin, a plug-in is needed to blanket change default font for all posts and all users.

Could be the same with your sw.

Well, I haven't been around for 4 years. Or 40 like a few. Or 4k like Flash. :):beer: (btw - is Huumlaar, LK?)

But - in honor of all that's good, noble, and worthwhile on the board - I've written a song. This will be released as a b-side. But you heard it first here.

----- (After a long drum solo, we begin acapella in C-minor)

I need to go to the LoS

I need to go to the LoS

They have beautiful women

and wunderbar spicy food

and some expats crude

and oh so crazy touts

And tailor-made suits

I need to go to the LoS...

I need to go to the Los