Chuwit, 43 Others Jailed Two Years For Damaging Bars

Flashermac

Chavalit wing

Ambassador was originally called Chavalit Mansions back in Flashmac's days. Siblings in Thailand fighting over money, oh you surprise me.

I remember the 2001 fire as if it was yesterday since I had a front row seat so to speak, I could have roasted marshmallows on my balcony from the heat but I made do with toast (with MARMITE non of that Vegemite shite in my kitchen).

2001, it only seems like 2-3 years ago, the world was on knife edge about the millennium bug just one year prior, and now we are into the 16th year of this millennium. FFS in a few days time it will be my Silver Jubilee, 25 years based in Thailand, do I get a gold watch or a carriage clock for my endeavour, probably not just more hoops to jump through, such is life I chose my bed and as such lie in it.

" FFS in a few days time it will be my Silver Jubilee, 25 years based in Thailand, do I get a gold watch or a carriage clock for my endeavour, probably not just more hoops to jump through"

No but you can buy us all a drink or two to help celebrate :)

• Like 1

FFS in a few days time it will be my Silver Jubilee, 25 years based in Thailand, do I get a gold watch or a carriage clock for my endeavour, probably not just more hoops to jump through, such is life I chose my bed and as such lie in it.

You get fanny addams, the same as I did. :beer:

The story as I heard it several times is that Bangkok had an very old law stating that buildings could not be taller than the top of the Giant Swing. Violators would be find 3,000 baht (or something like that). But the owner of the Ambassador realised that had become chicken feed, when compared to the profits to be made. He went ahead and built his hotel, and every month he'd go and pay his 3,000 baht fine. He's supposed to have been quite a character, and is also remembered for the time he fired his Farang GM by simply having the guy's office door nailed shut. :)

Ok haven't even pressed playing and I am guessing PIL's This is not a love song :D

You posting from your iPhone again and cannot see the title

Incorrect the second track from their seventh studio album named "9"

PIL are like the chubby chick, ignored by most but damn good fun when one gets to know them

• Like 1

You get fanny addams, the same as I did. :beer:

Nah, I get grief from the Mrs, sort of how the hell did you last 25 days let alone 25 years, some of the tricks I used to get up to its a surprise I am still on this planet, but as my wise old Grandfather once told me "Son, it is better to regret the things you have done rather than not doing them at all" no wonder my father hated him

• Like 1

You posting from your iPhone again and cannot see the title

Correct. Great track

Saw them live in Sydney. Great show. I still believe Lydon deserves some reward for exposing Jimmy Saville all those years ago.