2 Toast

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

I am principally an elderly person and my personal fate has been that all my life I did desperately try to run away from all sorts of conflicts due to an endless hatred I have developed against lengthy discussons . Which is why I do not use a mobile phone , it disturbs my peaceful environment . Said attitude did certainly cost me a lot of money over the period of time although on the other hand my business activities have not been totally unsuccessful which only could be explained that many people developed love and compassion after realising my weakness and wrongly thought they were on safe ground . I have always been dreaming of successfully fighting with bare hands a crowd of 2000 Mexican druglords with AK47 and RPG missile launchers . But after having won the battle with ease I usually woke up and felt as miserable as before .

The reason I am bringing this up right now is that I read about the fire extinguisher people almost making a bank collapse due to human deficiencies and the stubborness that Thai people can develop when in confrontation with something that has been fucked by their incompetence but they can´t admit . Tourist BuBi the ideal target for strategies of that kind .

It was Thursday the 25th of February 2016 , Restaurant VIVA Soi 8 , my favorite breakfast spot at around 11:20 AM that I decided to crush down anything in future that comes in my way , stand my ground til agony sets in and decided to start the process by attacking the undesired presence of 2 slices white toast obviously determined by supranatural powers to stimulate hidden agression and so far undiscovered brutality within my deeper self . I should mention that I have never been member of any armies , the only uniform I can remember were the boyscouts .

For your better understanding I should further explain that the evening before sitting in my favorite restaurant Zaks in Soi 11 with the lovely Pam from Lao they wanted me to eat a Bruschetta made on a cold pizza layer and after rquest to warm it up they put the whole desaster into an oven and after even the tomatoes were burnt . It was then that I already seem to have felt something inside that was calling for war but then I ordered something else .

VIVA restaurant Friday the 25th : I order fried egg sunny side up on toast , 2 of them . Units arrive , on toast . Girl came with another two toast . I said not ordered . She said You order . I say yes but already there with egg on top . She says you order egg with toast . I say Yes but not 4 toast , only two . Girls turns round and goes away . I wave girl and girl comes back . I say please take toast away . She asks why you not eat . I say because 2 toast with two egg enough . She says toast belong to egg . I ask if belong to eggs why you put butter and strawberry jam on plate with toast . She says chef put .

It was then when I spoke to myself : BuBi , a million times . But not now , over , armageddon is there .

I say call chef please . She says only have one too buzy . I say call manager . She says not come yet . I say please take toast away I not pay . She says you order .

And in this most historical of all moments I stood up , took toast , jam , butter and personally placed the assembly at the kitchen counter pointing at the plate , showing the chef my utmost dissatisfaction and left . One of the great maneuvers in history of mankind .

Checkbin arriving I found toast disappeared , valued at intially 80 baht . Left tip 150 due to glorious morning and coming back Friday morning girl asked Today toast how many ?

Read this story and learn for your life . What a great country this is .

• Like 1

Read this story and learn for your life . What a great country this is .

BuBi by your actions you have made a friend for life.

We all come to a point in life where sometimes it does not matter anymore and by understanding that the wait staff are typically unable to think outside of the printed page, nor can the kitchen staff do the same given their meager existence and similar payscale it was kind of you to look the other way.

The tip made all the difference.

The toast in question would either be thrown away in the bin or taken out of their salary. Perhaps both, if the boss man was petty.

Note that this malady regarding inability to think outside the printed page can also be applied to government workers the world over...

Cheers

VK

Reminds me of an amusing incident in Chiang Rai a couple of years ago.Middle of the afternoon and feeling bored ( two days is more than enough to see all the various attractions the place has to offer ) I went into a Starbucks or some such similar place.Ordered coco because I find the coffee too strong and leaves me hyped up for the rest of the day.What the dek serf delivered to my table was a mug with a spoon full of coco made into a paste with a small amount of water WTF ! How am I supposed to drink that ? So I called her over and said it was supposed to be a drink that you could actually drink.She finally understood and with a pained expression ,reluctantly brought a jug of hot water.What I now realise is that I should regard it as a priviledge to be waited on and not complain so much thus causing loss of face all round. :grinyes:

On your next visit, the chef will add his secret sauce to the meal for free. :barf:

You are trying to implement negative karma on a place that is in fact a pure delight . Having breakfast there late morning watching falangs as well Thai people passing by is one of the great pleasures in my life . They do even offer parma ham that smells and tastes as if it would be Italian , one never knows . Rest assured the management of the house as well as client Bubi regard each other with highest possible respect , even their orange juice is freshly squeezed in house and I further owe the establishment the fist smoothie experience ever . Highly recommended .

Never under any circumstance get into a battle with any staff at a restaurant and return to eat there again ..... :nono:

Human excrement found in free gelato

04whytefamily_wideweb__470x365,0.jpg

October 26, 2008

A FAMILY is planning legal action against one of Sydney's best- known pubs after being served food that allegedly contained human excrement.

Stephen and Jessica Whyte and their three sons were served complimentary gelato dessert by Coogee Bay Hotel staff three weeks ago after complaining about food prices, facilities and staff attitude.

After eating the dessert Mrs Whyte became violently ill. A heated argument erupted with staff over the contents of the bowl. Distraught, the family took a sample of the gelato and had it tested at the National Measurement Institute. A report from the institute found: "The sample has an offensive odour and physical properties similar to human excreta."

Last week the Whytes spoke to Coogee Bay Hotel owner Christopher Cheung. "His view was that we were in this for money. He tried to buy us off with $5000 which, for me, was the final straw," Mr Whyte said.

"I said: 'I think you're missing the point here. My wife and children sat down in your pub and were served a bowl of free ice-cream containing faeces.'"

The Coogee Bay Hotel re-opened its doors over the October long weekend following a multi-million-dollar refurbishment of its beer garden, beach bar and brasserie, hoping to shake its boozy backpacker image.

Mrs Whyte said her "footy mad family" went to the pub on October 5 to watch the NRL grand final. They allege they complained three times to brasserie staff before the sound on the television screen was turned up. When the children wanted ice-cream, the family was told an adult serve cost $19. Mr Whyte vented his anger before leaving the pub in search of cheaper ice-cream.

"Later, this huge bowl of ice-cream arrived at our table as a 'sorry for all the hassle'," Mrs Whyte said. "There were four scoops including vanilla, chocolate and hazelnut. At the bottom, there appeared to be chocolate. Greedily, I went for it ahead of the kids. Thank heavens I did. The stench, the taste … I spat the food into a napkin and immediately I was sick.

"There was no doubting what it was. The whole family became hysterical. My poor son screamed at one of their staff: 'You made my mum eat poo."' The family complained to Waverley police.

In a letter to the family, hotel general manager Tony Williams said: "If the incident did happen, as claimed, then it may well have been an act of industrial sabotage - with the hotel as a victim alongside your family."

But yesterday Mr Williams said the case was now a legal issue that would be "vigorously defended".

"We are aware of the allegation and are treating it as extremely suspicious. Mr and Mrs Whyte have made a demand for up to $1 million from The Coogee Bay Hotel … We categorically stand behind the high quality of our food and the exemplary hygiene standards set in the new brassiere kitchen."

Mrs Whyte said: "This isn't about money. It's about making sure it never happens again."

I wholeheatedly agree Bubi! The financial crisis ,an infamy!, has impacted your toast eating habits! 1 egg = 1 toast - much like you I fail to see how this could be interpreted any other way. In similar fashion, I've received jam that I specifically asked to be omitted - in the most polite Thai, but again and again I've been thwarted. And whilst others might allow the toast to lie to waste on the battlefield of the plate - NO - you wage this war like a true soldier. Toast rage is an important problem. You object to the strawberry jam, then you pronounce war! Well this hasn't come about soon enough - war on toast! Enough provocations.