Ripped off,seriously pissed off

Lusty

This is a warning,I,ll keep it brief and add more detail in the trip report later.

I met what I thought was a cute f/lancer at soi 7 beergarden yesterday afternoon.We went out,had a good time etc.At the time I thought nothing of it but a couple of times after taking a gulp from my kloisters I noticed something gritty in my mouth.I examined the bottle and there appeared to be some kind of powery residue round the bottle neck.I can,t remember the taxi ride back,the last thing I do remember was me and the girl kissing on the bed and the next thing I knew it was 02.30-03.00am.Shes no where.4500bht his gone from my wallet,my 900 pounds vidcam is gone,my pentax slr the rum that Fastfred gave me. In the morning hotel security and myself look at the video.As bold as brass there she is walking out with all my gear.I,ll checking out Soi 7 beergarden next week.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rusty

Very upsetting to have this sort of thing happen and sorry to hear about it. Just shows that no matter how much time you spend in LOS it pays to always keep your eyes open, but you never think it will happen to you. Unless you know the girl it always seems like a good idea to get her to deposit her ID, at least the first time.

Did you leave the drink alone while you went for a piss? I try to never do that. Hope you catch up with her, but she will be keeping out of the way for a few weeks if she has any sense!.-peter

Hi Rusty,

Welcome to the club. You got off lucky. I posted my story 2 years ago. Rhohypnol X 12.

Freelancers can be very dangerous. For just this reason.

HT

Hi Rusty,

Very sorry to hear this.

If we put our combined knowledge together I'm bet we can find her. Can you get the images of the girl from the hotel and send it round all the expats thru Private Mails/Emails? I'm sure one of us will know who she is if she is a Sukhumvit regular.

KS is this within the rules of the site??

Hi guys,

Yes, it is a terrible thing.

Did you get security to take a photo of the girl, and put up on sanuk thailand or another site which allows pics.

To forwarn others

That is a worst nightmare for all of us. Experienced though we might be its hard to prevent that sort of thing. Myself I am loathe to be so untrusting to have to cary my drink to the pisser or to ask the girl to leave an ID. But with your story and others as well as what happened to me and my friend in Pat-Pong I think I will have to judge my environment more carefully.

I hope the Expat comunity as someone else sugested can help you get this sorted. For fareness to you as well as to prevent girls from thinking this is so easy.

Archived