Ripped off,seriously pissed off

Lusty

mmmmmm. sorry to hear about this old chap. A real bummer but at least you and the village idiot are still alive to tell the tale and thats the main thing. Hopefully she and her BF will play skulling games with that 40 oz bottle of 57% rum...that will kill em surer than shit.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rusty

soor about that.

I started to spend a lot of timie in Beergarden. I would have been there yesterday afternoon myself only for the rain.

In respect to what DB said it you think it will help send me a PM of the girls details and I will do some digging. I seem to have got to know a few of the girls there quit well and I MAY be able to help if need be

Best of luck

i would not get involved in an incident like that unless you have some good and extremely reliable streetlevel protection behind you. trying to spy around can lead you into serous trouble. revenge actions in thailand for getting involved in things can turn out VERY nasty.

It's still going on then all this drugging lark then, just goes to show you have to be careful frown.gif

Sorry to hear about this rusty but try and put your best foot forward and TRY to enjoy the rest of your stay smile.gif

my advise would be to cut your losses and be happy that you did not lose more than that.

go to the cops, don't do anything yourself.

"ripping" her head off yourself can end up in you serving extended prison time for assault. won't help you much if she is in prison for theft.

Hi,

Rusty, very sorry to hear this, and while I do not doubt that this happened, I have to agree with DB and can not allow anybody to use this board to hunt down the girl.

This is a job for the police, not a bunch of vigilantes (how ever well intended).

Sanuk!

Archived