Ripped off,seriously pissed off

Lusty

After being on this board a while, I think it's something how the guys here all gang up and react when they feel victimized, but when they're the victimizers all the rest of the time, it's a totally different story, isn't it?

Rusty, remember the girl who spent nine days with you, and you only paid her for two of those days? Her name was X. Well, lets see, at 1500 baht per day, you owed her, alone, more than 4500 bath (10,500 to be exact) for the 7 days pay you ripped her off for.

You tell everyone that you and X were more like boyfriend and girlfriend, and that's why you didn't pay her, but when I read your posts showing that you only come out here a few times a year to fuck as many girls as you can, and then video tape all these girls while you're doing it, I can't help but feel sorry for X, that she may really think of you as some kind of boyfriend. I've even read posts where you say you're shagging other girls while you say you're staying with her.

I pasted and cut some of your comments about X.:

As soon as I saw X the tears started to well under my sunglasses.

The next hour is spent with us both crying .She now has a better condo than on my last visit and she still has the bed.

I,m now at X,s condo.No b,f,s and no accomadation costs.No payment for sex but it won,t be free.I,m sorry if this post has changed direction some what.Its now a love story but I think the ending could be tragic.

I do not pay her for sex,not since the 3rd day of my last trip.I treat her well.

After I arrive back in the UK I'll be leaning on you guys for support,but a couple of days partying in Bkk and shagging H** should help ease the pain of parting with X.

Sounds like you're a great guy to me Rusty, and X must be really a damaged soul, if she really thinks you're anything like a boyfriend to her.

Also Rusty, I remember when it was the girl who got ripped off how much you stuck up for the guy who did it. This girl gave the guy unlimited sex, whatever he wanted to do with her, and as many times he wanted to do it, and he totally stiffed her big time.

JP's Newbie Trip pt. 4

Here's what you had to say about that.

Great report,unbelievable but we know its true.One minor critisism.Try to be a tad more generous when its time to pay the ferryman as the previous poster suggested or do as I do and never publish what you actually paid. As your a newbie we,ll let you off this time. Keep up the good work

Rusty, I still keep wondering what that means: do as I do and never publish what you actually paid.

Then you tell this guy to keep up the good work.

Rusty, I'm sure that girl who was ripped off felt just as bad as you did, probably worse since she got fucked every which way from China, and then got stiffed. Plus, considering the scumbags out there who don't want to wear condoms, and the desparation of the girls' need of the money just to survive, she was taking a good chance of getting Aids, thereby putting her life was at risk, also. Considering these factors, I'm sure she could afford being ripped off a lot less then you could.

Also Rusty, I remember the girl you stood up twice and your comments about that.

I dont enjoy standing up these girls,its akin to shooting a lame horse in the head but their hookers and you have to be as hard as they are.As I,m paying I,ll do what the fuck I like.

I've heard you call these girls whores, sluts, cunts and just pieces of ass even though this is the first time I ever heard some girl screwing you over. I remember your telling everyone you took out a stunner, and when you were fucking her, you stuck your finger up her ass because she was a stunner, and you wanted to bring her down a peg or two.

Really, when I think of all the things you have said and done to these girls, I feel you got off really lucky this time, because Rusty word does get around about how you treat these girls. Also, one last comment, hopefully it is really true that what goes around, does in fact come around because I remembered all your other posts about how you treat these girls when you come to town.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daddydog,

congrats for being brave enough to swim against the mainstream. Although in a way a Rusty-fan I sign everything you are saying here. I find the way that Rusty goes into detail tasteless, uncivilised and I would say nobody deserves this, hooker or not. I do not agree with poisoning somebody as it happened here but as far as we are looking at lost material the pendulum just swung back , that's all.

bb

Rusty, Rusty, Rusty,

I can't believe this happened to you. As 'fast_fred' said "the villade idiot", I can only see it happen to him, but not you.

I hope you can fine out who she is. I didn't read all the post, but did you get any info from her ID?

Did you leave for Pattaya, like you mentioned that night at the Cat House? I hope this doesn't wreak you whole trip. I'm in Hun Hin for a few days with Rung. I will try to get back in touch with you when I get back to Bangkok. Take care and good luck for the rest of the trip.

Excellent post daddydog. It will be interesting to see if the bloke has the balls to answer what you have put to the board.

It was my post that got deleted for supposedly 'flaming' Rusty. All I actually said was that using those words was pathetic about ANY woman. I stand by that.

And calling someone a "nationality" and then insult is racist. Why call her a "Thai slut"? Why put race into it...

Gummigut,

I contacted one of the moderators yesterday and asked for consideration to mail Rusty in private if there is a possibility to keep some of his adventures for himself. I am simply saying that it damages the standards of this board. What Rusty finally does with his sweethaeart is up to him and not for me to decide.

bb

b

This is bad, very bad. My former wife (Thai) always told me to be in attention when i going out alone in bars in LOS. She told me always that somebody could put some dirty stuff in my drinks. What i thought was that she is afraid that i could find another lady and she d'dnt like that i going out alone. And this she told me more than 10 years ago. I always told her that i would take care for myself enough. But after your post; how i can check my glass when i was going to the toilet for example?

Your message bring me this warning back more than i like.

Again, sorry for my poor english (I'm in war with it.)

Archived