Ripped off,seriously pissed off

Lusty

this sort of things gives merit to the hotels asking for the girls id card while she is with you.

Hope you got a copy of the security video.

I would suggest a "reward" for the police to do their job, a little "greese on the wheels of justice" goes a long way.

best to let them deal with it, you can always get more stuff, but not new body parts.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes one wonder how many of the freelancers out there are ready to carry something like this through, but, for lack of having the seconds it takes to drop a pill in your drink, it just ends up a regular evening.

rusty,

Has the village idiot stopped weeping over the lost botles of rum yet? I forgot to tell him the bottle of under proof was for him, given his prior history. I really do think that the gritty bits in your beer had been put there by VI as revenge for the dastardly way you set him up with a katoey last Sunday night. It was the only way he could think of to get rid of the film.

Hi Rusty,

The anger will subside. Having been through this, I can tell you it's just best to put it behind you, and chalk it up to experience. What goes around, comes around. If it's meant to be, you will run into her on one of your subsequent visits.

Consider it a lesson learned, and only choose hotels with in-room safes, if pulling freelancers. Or go-go girls, too, for that matter. You may pay a little more for the room, but it will pay for itself in the long run. If only for the peace of mind it will provide you.

And watch your beer while out. Headed for the hong nam? Take it with you. The spiking of farang drinks is much more common than what you might think, and unfortunatly, doesn?t seem to be on the decline.

HT

No, he should report it to the tourist police and follow through as much as he can. The drugs he ingested could KILL someone in poor health or taking other medication. This girl needs to be caught before she strikes again.

I always wonder how many of the drug overdose victims got that way through a spiked drink. frown.gif

Sorry to hear this.

Never being drugged, but being stolen 3 - 4 times (overall loss about THB 15,000). Always freelancers.

Lesson I have learned:

- Every time I put *all* my valuables in the safe. Hotels, that don't have a secure safe, I refuse to stay.

- I let the lady shower first; in the mean-time, I hide my valueables. I left the amount in the wallet, I plan to give the lady.

- If a lady looks/ acts suspect, I don't take her. But, this is not easy to predict, just a matter of feeling.

When reporting this to the hotel, the gave me the advise, not to report this to the police, as prostitution is illegal and could result into trouble for me (btw, every hotel gave me this advise). The advised me further, to secure my valueables the next time and to resist from freelancers.

>When reporting this to the hotel, the gave me the advise, not to report this to the police, as prostitution is illegal and could result into trouble for me (btw, every hotel gave me this advise).<

well, of course the hotel was very altruistic with that advise...

• [color:blue]"well, of course the hotel was very altruistic with that advise... "color=blue>

Not sure, what would have happened to the hotel or to me, if I would have reported this incident to the police.

However, the money was not really much and I blame myself for not being cautious. I felt very bad and was thinking "Thailand, never again" every time though.

IMO:

to you nothing would have happened. the hotel though would have had to answer some uncomfortable questions, would have had to renegotiate the monthly fees to the local policestation, might have had some visits by local reporters. all throuble to avoid if possible. wink.gif

drugging happens everywhere.

i was once drugged inside a bus in pakisthan while driving through a not very safe area. i was very lucky, did not lose anything, but felt like shit for a week.

even italy is famous for that kind of shit. i was in a nighttrain there two years ago and almost everybody in the lower bunks lost stuff. very possible that they used some kind of gas. fortunately i was in an upper bed.

shit happens.

Rusty... Very sorry to hear that. HOWEVER, I am still a newbie and I have this "guard" I will not take down. Thanks to the Nana board for that. I think if I got really comfortable with the scene I would be posting a story too. When I take a freelancer, the three times I have, I do not drink and I actually wash their nipples off somehow. Again thx to the board. I don't trust them! Actually when I drink in bars I keep my eye on my drink AT ALL TIMES and will take it in the bathroom with me. You damn skippy. I am not gonna be had 10k miles away from home. Rusty, forget about it and chalk it up to experience... If she was bold enough to do that who is to say she will not be vengeful at your attempt to involve police? She would have no problem setting you up for a real fall this time. You have your dick and your health right? Well Rusty guess what? Life is STILL great!

Mykal

Archived