Rich young and beautiful

I was thinking about doing a report on Silom soi 4 as I'm going there more and more but have been lazy so far.Than last night I went to BED superclub,suk 11.The third time I check the place and it's more crowded everytime.If you give importance to apparences and U probably do if U're interested in this kind of club,than the place is VERY challenging.Outside it looks like a fluorescent white huge oil tank,or perhaps an UFO as some mentionned.Great cars all over the parking.

Inside it's...amazing!The setting is very sophisticated,all white,a dance floor not very convenient with low stools and tables in the middle and boots all around,upstairs few more boots and tables,nice and arousing view on the dance floor from the balcony,hot waitresses.Now comes the crowd...gotta be one the most gorgeous in BKK.Model like siamese,thai chinese,luk krung and western girls all over.Tough for the heart.The guys are not looking bad either,that may be the most challenging part.I'm not exactly thirty yet,180 cm,work out,happenned to date models but many buggers around the babes are a few cms taller and as many years younger than myself:(

Ambiance is hot,people dress fancy and dance all over the main floor,hotties shake their butts and breasts wildly standing on tables and couches,and while it may not be easy to pick up a girl there it's definetely not impossible to make contact.It was quite warm yesterday.Several good looking girls came along western guys,no freelancers to be seen as it's usual in the disco patronised by foreign customers,the odd ugly isaan girls with a couple of westerners at most.

Drinks are 200baths and music was mostly(I'm guessing a litttle,not an expert) hip hop (and R'n'B ?).Other times I went there it was only synthetic tunes.

Thumbs up for this place :)

Later on with a friend we decided that Grace would be too much of a hellish shock after BED and moved to Siam Hotel.Eventually picked up a voluptuous and OK looking girl that besides relieving me of 1500baths did a good job.

I guess it would be time to go working

PS:Many of BED characteristics are also found in Silom soi 4.I strongly recommend both those venues

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good report and thanks for it. I'd read the other thread on this joint but your review caps it, if only for the reason that now I know that I would hate the place.

Being one of the ugly bastards of the world (the only model I ever had was a 1/72nd scale Supermarine Spitfire by Airfix) I would really feel out of place as well as getting the hump being ignored by the beautiful people: I can get that here in London in spades.

At least the rave scene is democratic (but I'm too old for that as well).

Think I'll stick to the Nana eh? :) I don't need to much of a reality check when I'm on holiday in Bangkok - sometimes it's nice to feel like Robbie Williams even if I ain't got the looks or the voice (on the bright side, I ain't a puffy dancer from Stoke either!)

Once again - good review. Can't wait to post some of my own following the Third Coming 2002.

I've promised Spirit of Town Hall that, for one night only, we will have a night of sanuk in Bangkok and crank up the dress code and the ponciness of the venue.

Hi ,

if you enjoyed that disco may i sugest you have a look at the Grand Hyatt Erawan near World trade Centre.

very busy and all the girls make an effort to dress up for the night.

drinks (spirits 248 thb) but plenty of girls and all looked over 6/10 to me anyway.

worth a visit

Checked the place out last night. Nice place and a very good looking clientele, although many are trying way too hard to have the look.

Some of the most beautiful "girls" in there were the plentiful handful of post-op ladyboys. Not my thing, but "up to you."

Also plenty of upper class Thais playing dirty with daddy's money -- ecstacy dancing and coke in the toilet.

Nice music and a great sound system. Last night not R&B or Hip Hop, but house and trance.

The food is excellent drinking food. Tried the fried calamari with shrimp and the nachos. The nachos had real guacamole, a rarity in LOS.

As per [color:"red"]"the odd ugly isaan girls with a couple of westerners,"[/color] the ones I was with were hardly ugly and could probably buy and sell you. A good review, but lay off the Issan rants as they are unnecesary. ;)

"At least the rave scene is democratic (but I'm too old for that as well). "

I keep thinking I have grown out of it, too old etc but it is never the case. You've just forgotten how good it is ....give it a go and it all comes flooding back and you think why have I left this so long :)

"if you enjoyed that disco may i sugest you have a look at the Grand Hyatt Erawan near World trade Centre'

Been there quite a few times,quite another style and crowd

"the ones I was with were hardly ugly and could probably buy and sell you. A good review, but lay off the Issan rants as they are unnecesary."

I ended up that night picking up a cool Kon Kaen girl in Siam Hotel coffee shop.She looked pretty good,as probably a few in BED that night.The odd ones I was referring too,especially one who almost threw up on the floor and to whom the waitress handed a plastic bag,well,didn't look remotely good but pretty much out of place.

I seem to have noticed a couple of lady boys and a few gays on each trip there.Adds to the (good) mix and reminds me of hip discos in Europe(as does "the ecstacy dancing and coke in the toilet").

Next time I may check the food,though I have no idea what's guacamole :o

"...Next time I may check the food,though I have no idea what's guacamole ..."

Seriously? It is avacados mashed up with either mayonaise or sour cream, and some seasonings such as garlis, pepper etc...served on many Mexican dishes, or as a dip! Tasty stuff if made right! :)

Says Old Hippie:

Seriously? It is avacados mashed up with either mayonaise or sour cream, and some seasonings such as garlis, pepper etc...served on many Mexican dishes, or as a dip! Tasty stuff if made right!
:)

Old Hiipie you BLASPHEMER! Repent I say! Sour cream or mayo in guac! You surely are Satans spokesman! They will run you out of California on a rail. :(

Archived