Looking for Thai owned and operated GoGo Bars

NokTang

Hello and Happy New Year.

Looking to update my list of Thai owned and operated GoGo bars in Nana or on Soi Cowboy.

Prefer the girls working in same for some reason. No bullshit, no nonsense Farang hype and rules, just a girl, 20plus years old, who appreciates nice Farang and appreciates me getting her out of the bar and puts my comfort and needs above all else.

Bottoms Up used to fill this bill, butt they raised the pay bar and with it, the attitude shifted.(money not the issue, all that matters is attitude)

cheers and thanks

Nok the Kook

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got it and printed, thanks.

Surprised to read Long Gun/Rawhide, and don't understand your point ("Lucky Star"), is Lucky Star a third bar or an upstairs??

I guess upon reflection, Long Gun was never impacted by the topless/nude issues last year, which should have been a clue.

Do you happen to know if "Toy Bar" is still basically one village up in Issan, linked, all the girls knowing each other prior etc?? If so, what are the girls like from that village?(I usually go straight to Long Gun)

thanks again

Nok

Lucky Star is the current name for Long Gun as it was on the original license. The same reason Shadow Bar is actually named Cocktail Club now.

That is interesting about Larry buying into Midnite.

I don't know about Toy Bar, but it seems many of the smaller bars in SC (Apache comes to mind) have this link where most of the girls come from one Isaan village.

Issan Village Look:

Hello, do you happen to know that look the ladies who sell the indian looking trinkets along Sukmivit late at night?

Large eye brows, large cheek bones, "indian" meaning sort of like native american indian?

if so,

I have only seen a very few with that look, and in Pattaya. Girl is taller with broad sholders and firm breast, hips rocket and show thru(the hip bone). Never seen this in a GoGo in either venue.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Nok

apache is up to now still owned by a lady of buriram. she wants to sell the bar for a long time, why the hell are you not interested? a lot of the apache girls are from buriram but there are as well those from other areas.

toy bar is owned by gesorn/sorn a respectable lady from isarn who also is the owner of fanny, moonshine and jungle jim. sure a lot of the girls working in those bars are from isarn or kamen.

Archived