Party in Angelwitch on Feb 15th

khunsanuk

They do have some nice bodies on display at Angelwitch, even a few newbies. One of the guys picked up a cutie who'd been there just 3 weeks. (Said she got tired of working in a factory for 120 baht a day!) He tells me she was quite a nice one once he got her home too. I'm going to have to give AW a 10 in next month's poll to help boast it back up where it belongs.

p.s. Later in the evening, Matt sent a gal around giving out free sandwiches and chicken wings. He's also putting out free salty peanuts now, which is a definite way to encourage you to want to drink more! :hubba:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I showed up at 9:30 and left after 20min. I didn't leave because it was a bad time. I realized that the place was way too noisy for me to even make a proper introduction to other board members and it was really crowded. I went to one of the Isaan beer halls instead (I must really be getting old).

AW is a pretty regular spot I go to when I do go to the bars. Very nice girls and decent shows( I heard they are getting more risque these days. I hope all had a good time.

BTW- I also popped into G-spot for 5min and the place was empty. What happend? It used to be full of girls and customers.

Says eyebee:

Says Sarisin:

I didn't see you there Sarisin - I was there with a delightful young lady (just to the left of the main door) until after the midnight show. How come you didn't see me? I guess you are not used to seeing me with a puying - as I never seem to get any!! Anyway you could't have made much of a splash (not like you, mate) ::

My reserved spot in Angelwitch is in the back of the bar where Matt, the owner can usually be found. If anyone ever wants to chance finding me, that's where I will be. Or, you can ask Matt or about half the ladies in the bar who know me. I won't tell you which half. :)

Making a splash, eh?

All I can say is I was too busy assisting some of the lovely performers in the Midnight Show into their costumes - ironic, huh?

As to your comments, as I recall, the last time I saw you was in Angeles City, and you were with a very lovely Filopina then.

Sorry I missed you eyebee.

Archived