Party in Angelwitch on Feb 15th

khunsanuk

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, folks. Since nobody's talked much about meeting, I figured I'd throw this one out: I'll be at Angelwitch at about 8 PM. I plan to go to the Cathouse and have a couple of drinks (7 to 8 PM), and then make my way over to the the party site.

"infuriated" - They deserve it.

Trink is hardly worth reading anymore. For some strange reason (sentiment?) I still force myself to do it. He is malinformed, ignores facts, gets other facts wrong, refuses to give certain information (as K. Sanuk said) and fills up the remaining space with a lot of crap. Sorry for the strong words, but his heyday is over.

And he doesn't read the useful and easily accessible info on the diferent boards. He could learn something here.

When you stop learning you're dead.

Free Tasting on Saturday Nite, Feb 15... Cathouse

Just a few words to let you all know that I'll be attempting to cook up our first batches of "Bangkok Buffalo Wings" at Cathouse. The Real Thing.

Free tasters to all that are hanging around as we try to refine our sauce. Critical comments welcome. :onfire:

We'll also be cooking up fresh cut Belgian Style French Fries.

Cooking starts around 7pm and will continue until closing.

Is there any better place to find Flying Buffalos then Bangkok? :applause:

CS

How are you going to cook anything in The Cathouse? I didn't know they have a kitchen there.

Well, no matter. I hope to be there tonight at some point so leave some survivors for me and I would appreciate it.

I will definitely be in Angelwitch, but likely not early like the rest of you.

They are having a special Midnight Show that I got the inside word on and, trust me, you don't want to miss this. Sadly, I cannot see KS staying there for 4 hours.

Also, I should mention they will be having special drawings on all sorts of goodies tonight at AW. And, their special edition T-shirt that is stunning will be on sale for 250 baht. I wish I could put a picture of this thing up here for you guys to see.

Finally, I gave an idea to Matt that he might follow up on. Many of us have been to the Angelwitch shows often and gotten used to the music they play. Some of it is the usual contempory pop drek, but some is rather unusual (i.e., during the S/M Show and the sexy maid 'cleanup'). I told Matt he should put together an Angelwitch Show Sound Track CD and sell it for a small sum so guys could take back an interesting souvenir to their home countries. Imagine tooling down Interstate 295 and listening to "Where Are You?" and thinking of those AW babes flipping off their cowboy hats and shaking those titties and all that hair allover the place?

What do you think? Would you buy one? :)

Archived