Why can't I find a Thai girlfriend ??

MadStockBroker

Dont be in a hurry.You say you have been on several dates,thats not many in my books.If your looking for a special lady take your time.It will happen.Maybe dont try so hard.I dont know you from a bar of soap,so just make them laugh,smile,be happy and and dont be shy.I always find being upfront is appreciated.

Cheers.

Becareful what you wish for because you might just get it. :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi paulc31,

of course I was talking about non-bar TG. And of course they are shy concerning for example holding hands in public or taking a shower together etc. But I definitely don't think that they are too shy to show their interest in a man. Actually they seem to show their interest much easier than in Europe. (Ok, maybe europeen girls just don't like me at all ::)

But of course they show their interest in another way (no kisses and the like :) )

Best regards

To madstoclbrocker,

ignore these semi-nasty posts by some. Thai girls can be very shy, especially if they had little experience with the farang... Take a more laid back approach. After the first few dates, retire for a few weeks, take a breather, give her space and wait for the "I miss you so muts" phone call... In the meantime, keep on working on the other ones, until you score, right!

Don't take this the wrong way because I don't know squat about you.

Maybe your not the prize you think you are.

I know MSB and he probably is the a-typical expat.. He is young, blond hair, works out at the gym and would be a catch for most thai women. Plus with his job he would would be able to afford the high maintance hi-so girls.

MSB,

Take your time. There are so many non-BGs are there in BKK. Would you be happy with a BG?

You probably have some criteria that you use. What I have found is that is it often unrealistic and might keep you from assessing people openly and fairly. You might want to look at your criteria again.

I have found myself scrapping the whole idea of this and that and specific criteria (education, middle class, solid family, etc). Now I just ask myself one question when looking for a mate. Is she a liability or an asset? I am not saying this an end all be all question but is sure is a nice screening filter and i go from there. Compatibilty is a big issue for me, and it sure helps me towards that end..

Again, take advantage of BKK's surplus of single women. Go out with as many girls as possible as there is a wide range og what is out there. In the mean-time, take advantage of the BG world so if frustations build up with non-BGs, utilize BG services until you meet the right non-BG girl. You will know when you find the girl you want to be with all the time and truly enjoy her companionship.. Patience and discipline my man. Focus more on the dating process and less on the end result. It will take care of itself.......

Cardinalblue

Hi,

[color:"red"]I know MSB and he probably is the a-typical expat.. He is young, blond hair, works out at the gym and would be a catch for most thai women. Plus with his job he would would be able to afford the high maintance hi-so girls. [/color]

Perhaps, he is a good catch from what ones can see. I just think that he can be scaring off these women without meaning to.

The best way to find out is asking these women, why!!!

Good Luck! ::

Says whosyourdaddy:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

Don't take this the wrong way because I don't know squat about you.

Maybe your not the prize you think you are.

I know MSB and he probably is the a-typical expat.. He is young, blond hair, works out at the gym and would be a catch for most thai women. Plus with his job he would would be able to afford the high maintance hi-so girls.

I knew a guy like that in the States too, had everything going for him, looks, resume, money, etc. He could attract any woman,that is until he opened his mouth. After a conversation he could turn a chick off quicker than a light switch.

Poor fellow could get a woman but he could never keep them.

Archived