Why can't I find a Thai girlfriend ??

MadStockBroker

I am one of the men that Stickman talks about in his weekly of Jan 12th. Basically he was saying that I am early 30's, fit and healthy, not bad looking and good job with good prospects and money. But no girlfriend.

And its not for lack of trying. I have been on several dates, and even had Mrs Stick source potential companions but nothing seem to click. These lady's are well educated, perfect English with good jobs.

It almost comes to the point that I am begining to think "Sod this, I am going to shack up with a teenage bar girl".

When I came to live in Bangkok I assumed I would be fighting them off. What am I doing wrong ??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shyguye is right, you cannot expect much from a couple of dates, many of the girls are shy, apprehensive as to your intentions, the stigma of being wanted for sex is always there, and besides, they dont want to appear eager or easy do they!

Think about it, you are in the perfect situation, you can spend time dating a really nice good girl, while getting your rocks off on a part time basis, keep the later part discrete, and you will definitely be able to handle a drawn out courting ritual. In the end it should be worth it.

jingjoh,

what you suggest is fucking around while courting the girl. You think he can stop that behaviour later on? I guess not, and that's where the problems with the marriage start.

Sorry, no advice how to meet the right Thai girl - no personal experience. I stick to the easy ones.

Are Thai girls shy? Hmm, if I consider my limited experience then they are surely not more shy than me. What means, that she wanted to have a more intimate relation after some days. So I am really not sure if I should consider Thai girls shy. But of course, I am really shy myself so maybe that helps?

Best regards

you cannot expect much from a couple of dates, many of the girls are shy, apprehensive as to your intentions

I don't think the girls going out with with him are all that shy. It sounds like a sort of blind date with farang etc. not knowing exactly what to expect, these aren't the shy ones, the shy ones wouldn't dare to go out on a blind date with a farang.

Just give it some more time MSB, there are a zillion women out there, you'll find a 'click' soon enough. ;)

Archived