Why can't I find a Thai girlfriend ??

MadStockBroker

Hi HT,

[color:"red"] Wanna be attractive to women? Then just give of yourself. Greatest magnet ever known. I think your problem stems from putting your needs, before theirs. If you can find a way to reverse this, you'll have great success.

[/color]

I agree. Women, like other gender, like to feel priviledge and I know it is just the way it is presented.

In my dating days, I have met many men who seemed to be honest by presenting themselves as unyielding and it made me wonder whether it was "honesty" or just "selfish". "my way or the highway" for me.

Another point too is, if a man who thinks that he is a "God's gift" to women, any woman can sense it, unless the woman is so desperate.

It does not sound like the women he met are desperate yet.

Cheers! :hug:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] I have been with my wife for 5 years and it's still hard to get her to open up to me. [/color]

I have the opposite problem, I tell him everything!! Of course, hubby and I ahave been together many more years than 5.

Many Thai women are brought up to keep things to themselves, especially, the non-fun things. Many of the Thais I have known were told to make men feel good when they come home and manage the daily pains by themselves.

I was brought up to communicate and share feelings and my problem has always been sharing too much. :o :o

Cheers!

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] I have been with my wife for 5 years and it's still hard to get her to open up to me.
[/color]

I have the opposite problem, I tell him everything!! Of course, hubby and I ahave been together many more years than 5.

Many Thai women are brought up to keep things to themselves, especially, the non-fun things. Many of the Thais I have known were told to make men feel good when they come home and manage the daily pains by themselves.

I was brought up to communicate and share feelings and my problem has always been sharing too much.
:o
:o

Cheers!

I tell my girlfriend almost everything, and I get a little frustrated that she does not always do the same, she is very happy to tell me about all the good things, but when she is troubled by something I have to pry it out of her :banghead:

She is getter better at it, maybe someday I will wish I didn't leave well enough alone :neener:

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] I was brought up to communicate and share feelings and my problem has always been sharing too much.
[/color]

My personal feeling is that it would be very difficult to share TOO much. The problem is usually the opposite. I think that most difficulties in relationships, whether person-to-person or international, come down to problems with communication.

BTW, it is always refreshing to hear your take on the various topics.

Archived