Health Risks from Eating Pussy?

Guest lazyphil

Both Hep and HIV are blood transmited diseases, so I would say both are risky. They say kissing you can't catch HIV, but surely if an infected party has a sore on her gum and you do too, blood can pass on???

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly the guy was a paraplegic and used to muff a call girl. This is the only case where it has been "accepted" by the research community that *I* know of.

If I also remember correctly the amount of virus in "pussy juice" is different among different strains of HIV.

Of course you are totally correct is stating that if eating "red plate" you are more likely to contracts HIV from muff diving. The instances of it being passed while not eating red plate are extremely rare that I know of.

The case of BBBJ is a case where it is almost possible to prove beyong doubt it was through BBBJ and that is why the CDC state they know of no proven case but still say it is a viable route of infection.

:drunk:

There is some sort of enzyme in salive that protects against HIV transmission. That's why so few lesbians came contracted HIV in the early days, when all those male gays were suffering from it. (Anal sex rips anal tissue, thus the transmission into the bloodstream; it's the "bottom guys" who are most at risk.) Without an open sore inside the mouth, oral transmission is not very efficient.

Archived