Health Risks from Eating Pussy?

OK - I see we've got thread going on HIV from getting a BJ, so the next question that comes to mind:

What are the health risks from eating pussy? Can one get HIV and other STDs from an infected person? Other health risks?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!

Dining at the Y with a bargirl is in my opinion a risky practice. You can get Syph,Gonorrea,herpes.-not sure about HIV but if your gums are leaky why not?

There is only one pussy that I eat and that is my GF. I know one guy in BKK that got Gonorrea of the throat and it took 3 months to go away and

it was a miserable 3 months-

In the name of scientific endevour I emplore you M Man to go forth and eat as many meow moew as you can. Start at the Thermae first and work your way trough to Pattaya and report here on your findings.

On the successful publication of your thesis "The likelihood or otherwise of catching a nasty from eating Thai pussy?" You will be awarded an honourary Doctorate from the University of Nanaplaza.com.

We await your findings with fishy ummm i mean baited breath.

As well as the usual nasties mentioned (Syph, Chlamydia, Herpes, Warts, Ghon) I beleive there is one documented case of a man contracting HIV from a women unlike BJ where it is my opinion there is not one "proven" case as yet.

"We await your findings with fishy ummm i mean baited breath."

Actually, that's "bated breath," "bated" being short for "abated," as in holding one's breath in anticipation.

Archived