Titty Twister on the Block

Sarisin

As reported by the venerable Sir Stickman, one of my favorite gogo bars in Bangkok is for sale. Yes, the asking price of 13 million baht sounds absurd, but if Three Roses really went for 7.5 million, who knows? Besides, ever hear of a bargirl asking for 3,000 LT? :)

No doubt if Santos gets out of Titty Twister there will be a drop off in the bar. The place is small, the girls are beauty-challenged, and the hongnam is abominable, but IMO it is one of the best party bars around. And, Santos, himself, can thank himself for this honor.

Oh well, maybe Topcat should buy it and create the Cat Twistin' Titty House. He could have an entertainment empire up there on the Second Floor. ::

By the way, Mr. Santos is up to something. I spotted him Wednesday in Warbler's meeting with none other than Marc of the Eden Club. He did confirm that something is in the works, but said he would jam a pool cue where the sun don't shine if I told anyone.

Stay tuned. :p

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you re your description of TT.

Santos might be getting out at the right time. Typically I walk in sit down where I want no problem. Recently the last 2/3 times I have entered I have walked straight back out as it has been 'unusually full' for the bar. I must admit though that i will only sit down the right hand side the left being just a tad uncomfortable for my frame

Perhaps it is the tourist season but i dio not recall this problem the last couple of years.

It must be your consistently postive reviews of the place

I can remember the sign outside Suzie Wong in Cowboy and the asking price for that was 5 million, if thaats a guide line I'd value Titty at about 1 million and that overpriced.

Given the location, for a small bar like TT it should be around THB 2 - 3 mill. Asking for more than 10 mill is crazy. Whoever is spending this amount of money just doesn't know what he is doing.

But maybe they'll find a sucker. Look at Three Roses. I wonder when these guys will see the ROI.

Look at Three Roses. I wonder when these guys will see the ROI.

Probably not for at least 2 months which is the rumoured time to reconstruct. Some guys have all the dosh......

D

Archived