So who else REALLY want to be an Expat in LOS ?

I 'm opening this thread because of self motivated reasons.

It appears to me that there are many on this board that have a desire to live and work in LOS.

It's like a grand number of musicians gathered and all having varying degrees of talent, experience and desire. But no music to play. The stage is LOS, but the venue is variable.

It is impossible to play in the orchestra alone.

tap, tap, tap

Your attention please. Conductor (moi) gets to podium.

I know that many of you have talents, desires and abilities that are under utilised. Most have a sense of reality that will allow them to function in any culture. (no this ain't for losers, looking for another place to lose.) Successful, but not fullfilled?

Seeking those who wish to network, sharing ideas, experience and goals.

If this is confusing, please return to your regular programming.

Others please respond here or by PM.

:bow:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already live and work in LOS, but I earn in Baht.

I would like to work here as an expat earning in Euros.

I might do that in the future, but I'm not very keen on leaving my TG behind in LOS for too long.

We might move to farangland together for a couple of years and return to LOS as an expat.

I'm curious though what qualities/qualifications an expat must have and how long it will take before having a chance to be sent to LOS. Anyone? :doah:

Says Zaad:

I'm curious though what qualities/qualifications an expat must have and how long it will take before having a chance to be sent to LOS. Anyone?
:doah:

good drinking capabilities and experience (and perseverance)to show all the foreign visitors the nightlife scene

Thanks SS but this is not about joining other forams ( they wanted my email and password.)

This is about gathering a pool of talent (certainly including you if you are interested) and making it function better.

There is one shit pile of brains and talent that frequent this board, thanks to KS and Jigger. Now how many of them really want to live here, full or part time, and get it together.

Hell if we can put a real group together, you'll probably one of the 1st people we'll hire to cut away the crap.

:bow::banghead:

well I will be moving to the Big Mango next month......so I have been able to translate a desire to work in the Big Mango to a reality, already......

what do u have in mind?

SB

Simply to coordinate all the talents/desires/abilities expressed by those here on the board to their greatest potentials.

If you have something here and it is comfortable, then this concept is not your reality ( most likely at this time)'

We change not from enlighenment, but from desparation.

Moderation in all things, including moderation. Once in a while ....the hell with it, Do what you believe, not what is right.

Just seeking like minded individuals. :grinyes::banghead: :banghead: :cussing::doah:

Archived