I only work bar 2 months

spudsmck

>Is it only me they feed this line of BS to or does anybody else get the same number? I can hardly beleive any of the girls I've LT'd over the years have had anything less than 6 months to a year of bar experience (some probably several years).

One of the cutest girls I have ever met, for the public, has worked only two moinths and had 4 men - 1 American, 2 Dutch and 1 UK.

Honestly, I would think she is lying but would not know how deep.

Now that I know her ( she's a friend) - 11 years. 11 fuckin years in the bar! Started at the age of 17.

She's very sucessfull and her (third) Thai husband loves it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Khun_Kong:

I can tell you, bacause I am in Pattaya right now, that, exactly 2 months ago, there was a huge emigration from both Isaan and Buriram. Apparently, a number of large busses, driven by ex boyfriends and divorced husbands (who immediately returned to their home towns), arrived with scores of inexperienced women.

Try to help them. They will thank you.

:D :: :) :: very funny indeed; I still can't believe how many farangs simply refuse to understand that when the girl speaks no English whatsoever then she's obviously not been in the business for a very long time, unless she's previously worked in Thai-men only bars which is plausible, or speaks very good English and this is always a clear give-away that the girl has worked in the bar for many months perhaps many years.

>when the girl speaks no English whatsoever then she's obviously not been in the business for a very long time,

Could be true, but most of them will never learn English, apart from the phrases some of us have as our tag lines. Poor English is not a reliable indication, me thinks.

> unless she's previously worked in Thai-men only bars which is plausible,

They kick them out when their addiction to drugs/alcohol becomes visible.

>or speaks very good English and this is always a clear give-away that the girl has worked in the bar for many months perhaps many years.

Here, people frequenting Soi 33 would have to say something.

The girl I met last summer obviously was new to the Farang bar scene. Age 20, she told me she just started in the summer and worked as a cashier before (not in the bar scene). She seemed to be fresh from Issan

Maybe one indicator is not enough, but if there is more than one hint like:

- nearly no English

- not used to drink alcohol

- her (bar) friend told me to take care of her, because she was fresh in the scene

- did know nothing about BKK

- was not used going by boat and felt miserable while crossing Chao Phraya

- has never been on a plane and went a pale when the plane started

- has never seen the sea before and feared to go into the water for the first two days

I always had the feeling that she is an honest girl and did not try to play me during my stay and after my return. Even in bed sometimes she did not seem eagerly enthusiastic, if she was not in the mood. And recently she informed me by mail that she has a new boyfriend after our contact faded away since November.

The above is the same line I've gotten on each visit to Annie's from both Ae and her equally horse-faced assistant. While it may have been true the first time, every girl I've taken on subsequent visits is sold with the same spiel. Sometimes a forgetable bearing is an asset.

It's pathetic what transparent nonsense Thais will attempt to perpetrate when they think they have the upper hand. LoS clearly stands for Land of (used car) Salesmen.

I think we both barfined the same girl!!! I got the same story and the same reaction when I was going at it too! :o You mean it wasn't true! Oh my God! I have been conned by a bg! ;););)

Thaipan

Maxal.

>She had been in a really bad motorbike accident in Chantaburi breaking her femur and killing the friend that was riding it. According to her, a taxi broadsided the motorbike. No one was insured, of course. Believe me, the story was compelling and sincere but I had my doubts. The doubts quickly left my thoughts when staring at her perfect C cup breasts in the tight white blouse and the gorgeous smile. I took her to my place and I saw the HUGE scar running down her thigh.<

I barfined a girl in Angelwitch last August who told a story very, very similar to this one, same scar as well! Too much of a coincidence to be the same girl I suppose?

Thaipan

>She had been in a really bad motorbike accident in Chantaburi breaking her femur and killing the friend that was riding it. According to her, a taxi broadsided the motorbike. No one was insured, of course.

Identical to the story I heard. Even the location - Chantabury.

Motorbike accidents happen everyday, everywhere, probably that makes the stories believable.

>She and her family did not have the money to pay for the hospital expenses. So, she became a BG.

IMO, that's where the lie bares itself. For Thai nationals, especially poor folks, some expense may be required but far from becoming a bar girl to pay them off.

Tone wrote:

"The Thai calender is much different to our calender so a Thai month could well be a much longer period of time. One Thai month could quite possibly equal two years in our calender."

Absolutely spot on. Its like a Thai ladies birthdays:

age 27 (actual)

next birthday = age 28

next birthday = age 29

next birthday = age 29

next birthday = age 28

next birthday = age ????

Cheers

Fatbastard33

Archived