I only work bar 2 months

spudsmck

Almost every girl I've met in Pattaya over the last few years always claims to have only worked at bars for 2 months ;)

Is it only me they feed this line of BS to or does anybody else get the same number? I can hardly beleive any of the girls I've LT'd over the years have had anything less than 6 months to a year of bar experience (some probably several years).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

Actually the girls are usually not lying... they just forget to place the word 'this' before 'bar'
:)

Sanuk!

A beauty I took out of Angelwitch last year almost had me convinced (with help from mamasan). When going at it she started yelling "fuck me, fuck me" over and over. I laughed so hard I almost wasn't.

BAR GIRL ONLY WURKING TREE DAY MET MAN TREE MUNT AGO

Khao San tourist Chris Waginamunch was confused yesterday by the

conflicting stories of Nana bar girl Somsee Laksana of Kon Kaen. "First thing

she tells me that I look like this guy she went with three months ago, so,

she felt very close to me. But not five minutes later, the chick says

that she only worked here for three days. I was like "What?" said the confused

Chris. "When I asked her about it, she denied it, and said I can talk to

her mamasan. And I was like "What is a mamsan?" Like, her mother?"

In her defence, Somsee said " I like he too mut. I only wurk tree day. I only

go man two time. I lub him too mut. He take me eet noodun."

Mamasan Lek confirmed that "she stay here maybe six munt, many man like.

velly goos. You want lady? Hab too mut lady heea.goos goos"

:D :D

I can tell you, bacause I am in Pattaya right now, that, exactly 2 months ago, there was a huge emigration from both Isaan and Buriram. Apparently, a number of large busses, driven by ex boyfriends and divorced husbands (who immediately returned to their home towns), arrived with scores of inexperienced women.

Try to help them. They will thank you.

Just doing their job, and telling you what you want to hear. " I fuck many, many man, I cannot remember!" is not condusive to the GFE. She also "hab no husband or boyfriend, and work beauty saloon before I get fired, for be late". Then her "mother get sick in hospital, so must work bar to pay bill, but I no like work bar. I no like go with customer".

Of course, you are different, because she "lub you too mutt, and you velly differnt from other man". :applause: :applause: :applause:

And the award for 'best actress' goes to............. Noi! :applause: :applause:

Not to take away your steam-just a story tiggered by your post...

I believe I truly had the pleasure of spending a few nights with girl that had only been working her first and only bar for 1 month! At first, I couldn't believe it considering this was in Pattaya. She was a sweet looking, easy smiling, young woman with a great, tight body. It was an absolute relief to see the absence of "the hardened" look on her face and body many BG's unfortunately develop. After the first few days I was introduced to two of her friends which I cornered separately to cross reference the new BG's story. One night, her really drunk, talky friend warned me to be nice to her because she's only been working for a month. A different night, a sober friend of hers in a different location told me the same thing. Lastly, the bar manager from the place I found her, told me the same thing a few days later.

She had been in a really bad motorbike accident in Chantaburi breaking her femur and killing the friend that was riding it. According to her, a taxi broadsided the motorbike. No one was insured, of course. Believe me, the story was compelling and sincere but I had my doubts. The doubts quickly left my thoughts when staring at her perfect C cup breasts in the tight white blouse and the gorgeous smile. I took her to my place and I saw the HUGE scar running down her thigh. I thought it was an outright lie. She got really insecure when I first saw the long, thin, fleshy scar on that dark skin. I assured her it was no big deal for me and explained I thought she was telling a lie. It was true. She and her family did not have the money to pay for the hospital expenses. So, she became a BG. Yes, some of you wiser punters smell a clever story from a clever BG but I believe this was true.

I still feel like I got a real good glimpse at a friendly village girl trying to make ends meet after a horrific accident. The best part: she was really into the sex even if she was not that good at it. (just needed a little more practice from yours truly) ;) Come on, really, they all have to start somewhere. One month, two months- its possible. Sure, some of them say the "just started working" line so they don't seem you are considering taking highly "used goods" back to your place. It's all about the timing. I felt pretty lucky in my timing with this one.

Yes, again, maybe I was "had" but IF I was, my smiles of utter satisfaction for those days made for a real gem of a scam! I'd do it again.

Archived