I only work bar 2 months

spudsmck

>- nearly no English

- not used to drink alcohol

- her (bar) friend told me to take care of her, because she was fresh in the scene

- did know nothing about BKK

- was not used going by boat and felt miserable while crossing Chao Phraya

- has never been on a plane and went a pale when the plane started

- has never seen the sea before and feared to go into the water for the first two days

Less attractive girls can stay like a mushroom in the dark for years and still be working bars. One six years veteran from SC fits your description. In addition, she had no idea what and where Wat Po was.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Less attractive girls can stay like a mushroom in the dark for years and still be working bars

She did not look like a mushroom to me :grinyes: and worked in one of the higher ranked bars at SC. Anyway if it was all fake it did not cost me more money. In contrary after my return back home and reading this board I realized that I did not pay her enough money for our trip to the islands. :o

Says think_too_mut:

>

>She and her family did not have the money to pay for the hospital expenses. So, she became a BG.

IMO, that's where the lie bares itself. For Thai nationals, especially poor folks, some expense may be required but far from becoming a bar girl to pay them off.

thanks think_too_mut,

Humm.. something to think about. How high would hospital expenses have to be for a Thai national to drive a 20 year old TG to become a BG? I'll definitely take that into consideration next time. Well, maybe this BG did pull the rug on me! ::

You must be lucky and get the new ones.

Mine always "me work bar only three months"

To which I always reply, "1st time I come Thailand, sorry cannot speak Thai"

Of course doing it in Thai......it takes a few of them a minute to catch on. :neener:

Archived