Sukhumvit Soi 5 - new bar

MadStockBroker

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was impressed with the size, the place is very big. Two floors, however the top floor is not yet finished, or at least wasn't opened yet. They have nice looking balconies / porches upstairs outside of the aircon. Reminded me of the FCCC in Phnom Penh, but without the views of the river!

I am even more positive that the others, the location (for me) isn't bad, and it is very easy to get to from Sukhumvit Soi 3, Soi 5 or Soi 7.

You could fit 50 people in one small corner and have a nice semi-private get together. Sure beats Woodstock for a meeting place ! Prices are also cheaper than in the Plaza, so even witih our "special" 10 % off at Woodstock, beers here are cheaper (Chang / Singha at THB 70, Heineken / Carlsberg at THB 75 per glass).

The down side. No on site parking. The outdoor concrete beer bar is not yet finished, but even with the heat of today the outdoor patio on the ground floor was full of people.

I saw 9 pool tables, about 30 tv screens (on the first floor alone), a large screen TV, interesting main bar area setup, and at least two other bar areas on the floor. The indoor glass atrium is nicely done, I wonder if it is open on the second floor? This is a place to take your date to and once (if) they start having a live band it could become (and should become) more popular than Hard Rock Cafe. The bottom floor alone I would estimate to be about 6-8 times bigger then the Bangkok Hard Rock Cafe's bottom floor.

Cheers!

Archived