fiancee visa question

KhMarried--

Sorry, missed your reply earlier in the week... Yes, you should infer that I have, or more precisely am currently, in the end stages of importing a Thai lady.. :applause:

She is the ONE... My days of wandering on Sukhumvit are officially gone.. :doah:..

I'd be more than happy for you to meet her.. PM me and we can set something up.. Perhaps we can have a Dr. Pepper!

--UPSer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay--

This is a point of contention between us.. We have not yet decided between California (Southern) or Washington State.. Washington State has about 50,000 to 75,000 thais in the State. It also has several Wats.. Of course 95% of the Thais and all of the Wats are in Western Washington (Seattle area)..

If we go California, then we'd go closer to Ontario (Inland Empire)... Of course, California has tone more thais and Wats, in proportion to the overall state population...

What will the deciding factor(s)?? Where I get based and the weather... She insists that it be somewhere cool (even cold).. She wants to wear a jacket!

--UPSer

" She insists that it be somewhere cool (even cold).. She wants to wear a jacket!"

Last week we were stuck in the house for 4 days due to 32 inches of snow. The biggest snowfall since 1913. My phone was ringing off the hook...all the TG's stuck inside their houses didn't know what to do with themselves.

rovineye-

My nights are filled with HER!!! :grinyes: :grinyes: No need to go "outside" or get some "take away" :: That's HER job! :hubba: and she doin' a real good job thus far!

--UPSer

My nights are filled with HER!!! No need to go "outside" or get some "take away" That's HER job! and she doin' a real good job thus far!

REAL lucky ain't we???

Enjoy, my friend. :grinyes:

Archived