Bar Girls-Good/Bad? Email Response - Edited

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>fripence: If you want her to feel really secure add her name to your title deed. If you don?t, you don?t trust her.

ttm: She made it, she is in there. But she does not know.

All she knows is - call this office, from this business card, if something happens to me.

At this stage, that's enough, me thinks.

ttm,

This really struck me.

All your acerbic wit we see on this board, and in the end you are a romantic rascal.

Posters here say you are lucky cause of the girl you found. Wonder if she knows how lucky she is to find you.

>Posters here say you are lucky cause of the girl you found. Wonder if she knows how lucky she is to find you.

It took her long time to realize that.

Initially, when I took her out of the bar all her friends deserted her. Probably, thinking "we've seen that before, been through that, humbled she'll be coming back to the stage in 2-3 months when he forgets her".

It has not happened and gradually they realized she was the only stabile and steady person among them all, the only one conducting a predictable and comfortable life with lots of school. One man being behind her all along the way, they would love to have that themselves.

Then, the friends came back (not to my liking but anyway).

I think it was them who told her to do an assessment of her relationship and possibly expressed their envy. That made her gain lots of face and then she changed.

Dropped her tools and won't even attempt something foolish or to lie. Even tells me how stupid this or that girl was for trying this or that with their farangs.

Archived