The kaa factor.

buffalo_bill

Think too mut,

I hereby respectfully ignore your reply kaaa.

The noisy girlfriend you were talking about, is she Thai or a heavyweight female trooper of your environmentally unfriendly Aussie offroad club ? My gf raises her voice exclusively at occasions which I refrain from detailing here or anywhere else.

Bbill

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>The noisy girlfriend you were talking about, is she Thai or a heavyweight female trooper of your environmentally unfriendly Aussie offroad club ?

Uh-oh...

Yes, she is Thai but their bottom class. Born like that.

She's much more polite now than before, up to the point of being presentable (no high intellectual talk, of course).

My 4WD club has won numerous awards (hundreds from different city councils) for being environmentaly friendly, and our "thread lightly" policy, proud to be one of the creators several years ago.

All we leave behind us are our footprints. You got me into my weak point here...not for this forum...

>My gf raises her voice exclusively at occasions which I refrain from detailing here or anywhere else.

In my case, it was all day .... just the way Thai plebs talk among themselves. Never mind. That's where I came from myself, farang version

Hi,

Kaa or kha is used to be polite by a female speaker. I use it, not on every sentence because you could over do it and it becomes pretentious. My sister-in-law uses it with me and my niece uses it.

However, amongst local Thais, especially, up-country, they use "ja" more, I also use that with my mother which shows our closeness. Most of my Thai friends will not use "kha"with me, but use "ja" instead.

I hate "na kaa"in every sentence too. :eek:

Cheers! ::

Hi,

[color:"red"] My gf comes from Mae Sai , Burma border , the home of Asia's finest ladies .

[/color]

I hope you were not saying that because you know that I grew up on Burma/ Thailand border, were you? My father was a border patrol policeman who had to speak English to his Burmese counterparts.

Finest ladies, that we are!!!! :: :doah:

Jasmine :p

Hi,

[color:"red"] chip hai na kha [/color]

I hope you know you are being impolite. One thing that I have always said that you learn a language, try learning the polite version but you can understand the bad words, not neccessary use them. :banghead: :banghead:

I will not reply likewise even though I am tempted!!! Need the "man with a bandaid on his mouth" graemlin here, Mod.

Jasmine

Archived