Will she be bored ?

BelgianBoy

>its 5 electrical plates, strong stainless steel pots, and a whole stainless steel kitchen as well, good luck to her !

( and to me to eat it )

BB,

I witnessed the entire (my gf's) knowledge of Thai cousine being done in a microvawe. In plastic, MW dishes.

"Oh, vely nice, 15 minutel all cook finish".

29 days x 3-4 meals for dinner. 100+ different meals, soups included.

Well, she's a good cook already, just did it with a bit of a technology.

Should not be a harm to try it from a book.

Whatever knowledge stays or she takes back home after 3 months, a bonus for both.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says torneyboy:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

wife to register

My wife wants to post as nicethaigirl but i think mrstorneyboy sounds better :: ::

She'ld be better off as nicethaigirl :grinyes:

TB,

whatever happened to her sister?? Is she still with you guys or did she move?

Cheers,

Limbo

What happend with her sister

Younger sister and thai boyfriend still in the city,second sister has moved a short walk from us so we see a lot of her ..like nearly every night for dinner..still getting over the Bast***** of a boyfriend though. Thanks for your concern BTW.

Ok nicethaigirl it is ::

Hi BB,

Nice question isn't???

You just gave me a big laughter with that question, I still am shaking...

Think you got plenty of replies, not much I can add from the other side of the wall. I just can't get bored here in Chumpon altough there is not much to do besides visiting this board :grinyes:, the main reason being with her. So having her 24/24 with you is the best thing that can happen. Having to go out for work 8 to 5 would need some planning.

What worries me is in the long run. Won't I get bored after xxx months??? Only future can tell. I live as a thai, today... :)

Good luck with her visit.

Have you ever spent time in an Isaan village? Jeez, you can't get more boring than that

------------------------------------------

funnily enough, I just came back from the GF's village (definitely less boring if you have your own transportation though), and there's a swedish guy living there every winter, whom i befriended over the years. He tells me, his thai GF, spends her time in Sweden, sitting in his flat all day long, doing nothing, not even a thai GF around to visit her. Himself can't comprehend how she can just lay around, doing nothing day after day while he works. Personally, I'd insist on the girl/lady to get her ass thru school, english and otherwise.

It's not a bad idea they make friends with fellow thai citizens, but we all know some of these people can also be a bad influence, esp. the partying type.

BB,

last week I was on a seminar in a very good and big hotel, but it was many kilometers out of the next town. I am used to live in an urban environment and while everything was perfect, I felt lost (the mobiles were not working and even the daily newspapers arrived at 11:00 am).

My advise is, if your gf is well travelled (I remember you posted this before), take her in a city and with your business trips as often as you can.

Archived