Will she be bored ?

BelgianBoy

Says BelgianBoy:

BBill,

Au contraire mon cher ami, on the contrary my dear friend.......

Yesterday we had a dash to the Ardennes to have a look and a walk in the last snow, and that was wonderfull for her.....

Of course, that could be because looking around the dreary countryside of Belgium is a breath of fresh air when compared to the mind-numbingly tedious company of a Belgian man! ;)

Seriously, I wonder about that too. I, for one, lead a very dull life in my home country compared to Thailand and I bet some other men could say the same thing about themselves. I wonder if a girl can get used to that. Maybe it's offset by the extra attention she'll get from the native men? Is she getting that?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bibblies,

Not bored at all she says here...... :)

We have not noticed any special looks or attention towards us, then again, I'm not looking for that anyway......

Also, dont forget she is only here for 3 months, hopefully I move this summer to BKK....

Also, she is regularly on the webcam with mamie back home :)

Cheers !

-----------------------

Have you ever spent time in an Isaan village? Jeez, you can't get more boring than that (apart from Switzerland, of course). With the provision that the guy stocks his house with spirits and karoake discs, she'll be well used to it.

-----------------------------

Hey stop that. My GF as come to Switzerland a couple of times and she loves it. Clean place, honest people, beautiful landscape, a bicycle heaven. My GF read books, learns English or German, cleans the house or caravan, cooks, walks around and collects berries, shops food etc. She really likes it, that it is so quite and peaceful.

Roland

Archived