Will she be bored ?

BelgianBoy

I'm sure that once a girl's shown the transport links, you'll be surprised at what she's capable of.

As for missing Thai people, well, if she's a BG, to be frank, she may welcome the break. Relatives and 'friends' will find it much harder to arrange a 'loan' from thousands of miles away.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says think_too_mut:

> if she's a BG, to be frank, she may welcome the break. Relatives and 'friends' will find it much harder to arrange a 'loan' from thousands of miles away.

Uninformed reply. She's not a bg, never came near that.

Sorry, not strictly my business, just could let any time to pass before BB comes on line.

In defense of Bibblies, maybe he doesn't know, not written in this thread....... but if BG means Bangkok Girl, then its ok :grinyes:

And in reply to previous posters, as she hase never cooked a meal before, her new hobby will be cooking.......

Her mother is telling her the basics now, will follow on the webcam, she bought some books, and as a backup plan, I can always get a meal ready as well.......

Cheers !

>In defense of Bibblies, maybe he doesn't know, not written in this thread....... but if BG means Bangkok Girl, then its ok

All fine...my humble "intervention" was to prevent further suggestions/jokes in a wrong direction.

BB, you just created an ambiguity: BG.

I thought we all knew what that means, from now on we may have to say "my BG from Khorat", my "BG BG", "My BG but not bar girl"...

Says think_too_mut:

> if she's a BG, to be frank, she may welcome the break. Relatives and 'friends' will find it much harder to arrange a 'loan' from thousands of miles away.

Uninformed reply. She's not a bg, never came near that.

Sorry, not strictly my business, just could let any time to pass before BB comes on line.

That's why I qualified it with "if". BB's gf may not be a BG but he didn't say anything about the gf of RedBaron. In any case, a few interested parties with their own gfs may be reading this.

Says think_too_mut:

BB, you just created an ambiguity: BG.

I thought we all knew what that means, from now on we may have to say "my BG from Khorat", my "BG BG", "My BG but not bar girl"...

TTM,

Actually I'll drive that further :) :) my GF wanted to register here and start posting under the name of BelgianGirl, but refrained from doing so, cos that would be shortened to........ right........ BG !!!!

Cheers !

>my GF wanted to register here and start posting under the name of BelgianGirl, but refrained from doing so, cos that would be shortened to........ right........ BG !!!!

Naah....looking over your shoulder while you were doing the board, she could have done that before...

What would she post to this audience anyway?

Possibly, you can steal Stick's "GTG's answers to your questions".

It's a futile effort, forget it, have a good time.

Be happy, you are not dragging the burden up the rock as some of us do...

Says gummigut:

new to cooking?

Hide the copper tops and BUY CHEAP POTS!!!

Hope you got fire insurance
:)

<<burp>>

Gummi,

Yep, I though about that...... she's more handy with maths and a computer :) :) :)

Then again, its 5 electrical plates, strong stainless steel pots, and a whole stainless steel kitchen as well, good luck to her !

( and to me to eat it :) )

Cheers !

Archived