" Me Thai budda no can do.... "

walletss

In my experience the more religious the girl, the dirtier she is. Especially for good old time religions that emphasise the subservience of the woman or the fatalist view of this life, with rewards to be found in another world.

It's always been a good sign for me if they wai to a shrine as they pass en route to the room.

I think in this case it's just a way of saying "no".

You could always say that their invocation of religious dogma has reminded you that it is against the teachings of your religion to pay for sex, and ask them to leave so that you can pray.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says changnoi:

In my experience the more religious the girl, the dirtier she is.

A lady from Pattaya took me to Buddha, but she refused to smoke ("you go with many girl"). Backside was out of question too. I stayed with her some time, but I was young ...

Says Old Hippie:

I had one girl who asked me to remove my Bhudda amulet before sex, as wearing it was wrong. I have also seen girls put their amulate behind their back during the oral segment.

My GF always removes her amulate before sex of any kind. When it is really sponateous (in the shower, or kitchen, or car, woods, ...) she may forget and kind of chuckles and says something to it, apology I guess.

When she first moved into her new house, all the kids went up country to escape any possible hard work. We spent the week pretty much breaking in every room. When we started going at it on the top of the stairs, she made us stop as we were right under the house shrine. She scooted down about 6 stairs and judged that was an appropriate distance.

The most amusing thing was a lady I was with in Pattaya and when she got into bed beside me she knelt on the pillow and prayed to Budda and then lay down and screwed me like a good one.

I think it was a case of pray for guidance but I said you pray for stiffness and I'll manage the guidance.

LOL

I just love the replies :))

But what is also possible is that it was that day :"wan pra",

and on those days they are more restricted ::

A normal Thai woman shall not have sex at all on those days.

Hi,

[color:"red"] I think it was a case of pray for guidance but I said you pray for stiffness and I'll manage the guidance. [/color]

Gentlemen, the context of using "buddha' wih guidance and sex and making fun of other people (BG belief) and so on is making me feel a little offended here.

If you don't mind, I would appreciate a little senstivity and respect when it comes to a religion, especially Buddhism, you are talking about the main reliogion in Thailand. Thanks. :hug:

Jasmine

Archived