The Cave, Soi33

bkkgeorge

Bbill was meant to go to The Cave some time ago, but seemingly never returned to give his report.

Was this the last known sighting of him?

Is there something truly sinister about The Cave?

Have they still not let him out of the cage?

Or did he refuse to pay the 900 Baht?

I am still intrigued as to how a bar could truly have this drinks policy. Can anyone enlighten me?

ranma

ranma,

I am still seriously ashamed about not having kept my promise, but when I wanted to investigate this property I could not remember where it was. I do therefore renew my intention to find out about the 900 baht second drink pice during my next trip in about 6 weeks. If you know of any other venues offering mysterious incentives , preferably expensive , please let me know.

Bbill

• 2 weeks later...

Below are the rates, etc from their web site. Pricey, indeed, though the "human furniture" night described on the site sounds like a hoot!

froggo

RATES AND SCHEDULE

Card valid 1 Year B 15,000.00

Advantge :

1 Free Bottle of your choice

Any drink B 450.00

Following drink B 150.00

Bottle of your choice B 3,500.00

2 Complimentary Guest Cards

Open Daily 5.00 P.M. - 01.00 A.M.

Dress Code : Black

MEMBER GUEST

Any drink B 450.00

Following drink B 150.00

Bottle of your choice B 3,500.00

NON MEMBER

First drink B 900.00

Following drink B 300.00

Bottle of your choice B 7,000.00

LADY DRINK

B 250.00

Says ultras67:

Heres a link to their web site

On bkktonite there are no good reviews, looking at the web site it seems like an expensive tease operation.

Interesting looking place which I dare say will appeal to those who have a liking for S & M or maybe Uniform Guy, does he know about it yet?

Thaipan

I paid a visit, but didn't buy a drink. To their credit, they made a point of disclosing the price list (actually, that's a smart way to avoid problems.)

I avoided the drink by stalling pretending that I didn't understand the price list, didn't speak Thai, didn't understand their English, etc, so I could just get a look at the place for a few minutes. Its dark. There are girls dressed in - surprise - black. One girl was walking around cracking a whip. (I think I have seen that at Angelwitch, and they don't charge Cave prices.) There was a cage and some sort of weird looking contraption towards the back; maybe a swing (I wasn't there long enough to get a good look.) I thought about buying a drink just to look around, but after my two or three minutes there, decided it wasn't worth even that.

Oh...and I didn't see a single other customer in the place.

Archived