The Cave, Soi33

bkkgeorge

After last nights second place (out of 21 teams) at the popular monthly Londoner Pub quiz some members of the NPF quiz team were looking for a venue for their regular post quiz analysis.

We had heard about a new place on Soi 33 called "The Cave" which as it turned out was the former "Chelsea Bar".

About 8-10 girls in SM outfit dancing around, some girls in a cage in one corner, the whole bar very dark, lots of candles everywhere, attempting to imply some sort of SM atmosphere. As we entered there was one customer at the bar, two girls obviously "working" on him to order his second (or third?) beer.

We sat down, asked for the drink prizes (we had some unbelievable pre-info), ordered a beer, drank it and left.

First beer was free, second beer would have been 900 THB (no, that's neither a typo nor was I drunk, these are two '00' after the '9')!

I wonder what's going on at this place while one has his second beer, but I let somebody else check this out for me.

Cheers,

BkkGeorge

I cannot see how it would be much different if it were not on the net. This 'first beer free, next 900B' is bound to make people suspect that it is a scam, so many if not most will get out while they are still ahead. You can always get more beer next door.

900 baht would be a good deal for two beers and a BJ, but I wonder how many Soi 33 visitors are looking for that degree of raunch. Lolitas is quite close, if that is what they want...

Wagner

Oh, I don't know - look at it Thai style - "Wow, we just have to sell 20 drinks all night to make a killing".

'Reminds me of the Gary Larson cartoon posted near the urinals at Woodstock NEP - two spiders, with a big web stretched across the bottom of a playground slide, with the one spider saying to the other :

"Man, if we pull this off, we'll eat like kings!"

"Let the good times roll!"

Stone Soup

bkkgeorge,

sacrificing my wallet's contents and my health as usual on behalf of the nanplaza-board I shall visit the place on Thursday next week, order Beer No. 2 not waisting my time with No. 1 and shall duely report what happened afterwards. Although if there are signs they will put me in that cage or start working with pliers on my dick I shall leave immediately.

Bbill , investigating

• 2 weeks later...

Bbill,

How did your research go? Anything to report to those of eager to know of the deal with the 900THB, but not prepared to find out for ourselves?

Or perhaps you are still receiving some kind of treatment after your visit.

Or perhaps again, you wish to keep the place to yourself.......

D

Archived