Any one like to talk about Thai music?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure, samesame again and again...

i also answered about 4 times in different threads what khee tua, khee hok and khee joo baby means (from bird's fan ja song). again and again...

by the way regarding the costs for internet in LOS (thread closed by BB = bad boy??) i just looked up samart's side and they have DSL; here the link:

Samart DSL Broadband

quite expensive though (starting from 2200 thb for 30 hours)

anybody know a cheaper ISP in thailand with broadband?

I see on thainetcity they have a book, all about Jintara, ordered one but will only be able to look photo until I can get kind thai girl to read to me. Sent Jintara a birthday card as she is 32 next week, and working on her birthday too-peter

sure, samesame again and again...

i also answered about 4 times in different threads what khee tua, khee hok and khee joo baby means (from bird's fan ja song). again and again...

by the way regarding the costs for internet in LOS (thread closed by BB = bad boy??) i just looked up samart's side and they have DSL; here the link:

Samart DSL Broadband

quite expensive though (starting from 2200 thb for 30 hours)

anybody know a cheaper ISP in thailand with broadband?

Khee Hok ....Lie

Khee Joo....look at ladies

I see on thainetcity they have a book, all about Jintara, ordered one but will only be able to look photo until I can get kind thai girl to read to me. Sent Jintara a birthday card as she is 32 next week, and working on her birthday too-peter

Jintara 32 but she looks very young and she goes all over Thailand for concerts and works to hard she sends money for her family

Archived