Diary of (a) John

ZMAN Z28

----------------------------------------------------------------------

KS used to have a message board on the paysite, but it was seldom used and went away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I confess:

I do miss this peacefull, little place free of flames and bullshit.

Rest in Peace.

mupfel

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Sarisin:

wanting me to go to Bar XYZ

I looked on Sanuk Maps and can not find this bar!

How much is beer there and are all the girls stunners and do they have diet coke and is there a happy hour and and how much is the BF and do they pad the check bin and are they showing and do the girls hit you up for LD too much and can you BF the hello girls and is the hong nahm clean and are the girls all clean and are there ST rooms and is there dogs on the seats and are the girls all girls and do they diddle (for Ranger) and do the girls TIUTA (for SiLeakHunt) ???????

Ah never mind. I will just ask a tuk-tuk for XYZ club. HMMMM how do I say XYZ in Thai????

:D

Define 'explicit.'

I know you are pulling my leg here, Peter, but I really don't go into graphic detail when I write, if that is what you mean. Sorry to disappoint.

And, yes, I do name names.

The great thing is they are not the REAL names.

So, if you happen to rush over to Angelwitch Bar looking for Khun Oh who really set my world upside-down in bed, you might be in for a surprise. ::

Don't laugh because I know there are guys that think they can be Sarisin by going and picking up the same lady he picked up and then wrote about. It doesn't occur to them that the experience might be totally different because they are not me.

So, beware the wild goose chase. :p

Ooooops, Sorry, nothing intended. :)

I really like your column and I was really hoping to meet one of the girls you mentioned. I thought reading your column would give a definite advantage over the unknown...

Archived